"Want to hold hands?"

"Yes!"

×××

It took them approximately 20 minutes to make it to the restaurant. Renjun takes a heavy sigh. Donghyuck does the same and looks at Renjun.

"You fine?"

The older nods, "Yeah. I'm just," a big sigh again, "...not used to walking for long."

"You should do that often. It's good for your stamina."

Renjun chuckles, "I'll try."

"Anyway, shall we go inside?" Donghyuck only receives a nod as Renjun's busy panting.

They walk towards the reception and the lady receptionist greeted them. "Good afternoon! Do you have a reservation?" Donghyuck nods. "Alright, what's the name under it?"

"Lee Donghyuck."

When the lady checks it into their system, she nods and smiles. "Right, it's you! Table for two, is that correct?"

"Yes."

She calls a waiter over and the waiter immediately walks toward them. He guides them to a reserved table located near the back.

They sit across each other as the waiter gives them the menu book. "Please call me if you're ready to order." He bows before leaving the two of them.

"You look great today, Renjun." Donghyuck suddenly says and Renjun just smiles. "I mean, you always look great but you look greater today. And uhm, the skirt looks good on you."

Renjun giggles, "Thanks! It's actually a skirt that has, you know, shorts inside."

"Ah, I see. You should wear skirts often. You look pretty."

Renjun blushes and grabs the menu book to hide his face. "Let's choose our order now."

Donghyuck smiles at his date's cuteness. He might have melted as well. "Y-yeah."

They spend at least 10 minutes to decide what to order because according to them, they all look so delicious it's hard to choose. Donghyuck's the one who called the waiter over. Renjun just watches as the younger dictates their order to the waiter.

"Would that be all?"

"Yes."

"Thank you! Your order will be served in 20 to 25 minutes." The waiter bows and leaves with the two menu books.

"Donghyuck,"

"Mhm?" Donghyuck raises his eyebrows as he turns to his date.

"Why did you choose this place for our date?"

Donghyuck blinks. "I went here with my mom on my birthday last year. The food was honestly so good, and their service was great. And it's the closest restaurant from our apartment, hence, we're here."

Renjun nods. "What did you do on your birthday this year, then?" His eyes widen when Donghyuck didn't answer. "Donghyuck, I'm sorry—"