"Oh, Pikachu." (Y/N) said, a bit surprised. Pikachu had a tendency to come out of his pokeball without warning, so it was not a shocker to her.

Pun unintended.

"Pika pika?" Pikachu asked, taking a look at her phone. (Y/N) let him. He knows of the cruelties.

"Pikachu..." He mumbled, having a sad look on his face as he noted that despite the impressions from the festival, people are still stubborn.

"Hey, Pikachu, don't worry." (Y/N) smiled. "Despite all their negative receptions, we can't allow them to get into our hearts and stop us from moving on." 

She felt a bit hypocritical. It's already slowly gnawing at her, but she had to keep moving. Not doing so would just cause a lot of issues for the Pokemon...

Anyways, she decided not to focus on that for now. For now, she must remember who she should be fighti-

She's against Kirishima.

Uhh, well that's weird. He's the one with the hardening quirk, right? Well then. How to fight him...

"HELLO LADIES AND GENTS! WE ARE NOW MOVING ONTO THE SECOND ROUND OF STUDENTS!" Present Mic announced

(Y/N) jumped out of her thoughts, just as two people walked by her. The male bumped his shoulder into (Y/N), as she flinched.

"Hey! Asshat! You bumped into me!" She shouted, clearly irritated The male stared at her, his eyes very annoyed.

"(L/N)..." He muttered, as the other person... whatever their gender was, looked between the two.

"Hey, hey! Stop bothering her! We rushed over to just watch her do the stuff with the Pokémon, not for you to create a damned fucking rivalry!" They said, pulling at the males arm.

"Sorry, he's always fucking like this." They said, before bashing his head with their fist.

"Anyways, I'm Charalin! It's nice to meet the person introducing the Pokémon!" They said, clasping (Y/N)'s hand, before shaking it aggressively. Charalin was wearing a very light green shirt, and blue overalls. There was also a lot of paint stains on it. They must really like painting.

"N-nice to meet you too?" (Y/N) was confused. "Uhh... not to be offensive or anything, but what gender are you?" She asks, tilting her head. 

"Gender is a social construct." Charalin smiled a bit cheekily. The boy slowly got up from his head being bashed, shooting a glare at Charalin.