ーparty night; 003☀︎

     The pogues got everything they needed to setup for the night

     The pogues got everything they needed to setup for the night. Goofing around as they set up for the kegger they had planned. It had hit nightfall and the party was full of kooks, pogues and tourons.

     Avery had been hanging out with Kiara for most of the night to avoid most people annoying her or trying to flirt. Meanwhile Kie was explaining to someone how much she loves Virgos, "Virgos are, like, so organized. Like, all my friends that are Virgos are like..." Kie was explaining.

     "I'll be back." Avery whispered to Kie standing up to get another drink and talk to John B. "If it isn't Sassy Wilson!" A familiarvoice said from behind her. Avery smiled rolling her eyes to face her brother. "Go away shitface." Avery smacked him on the head.

     "I'm just here for a drink." Joshua put his hands up in defense pushing by her to grab a drink.

     "Whatever you say." Avery laughed walking away to see John B and Kiara looking at Sarah Cameron, "What is she doing here?" Kiara cringed seeing her ex-bestfriend. "Just ignore her Kie." Avery took a sip of her drink.

    The party went on for awhile and it had hit night now and John B and Avery were hanging out again. "I think this has gone quite well." Avery looked around with a smile on her face. JJ had begun walking over to the two whistling to get their attention. "How you doing?" John B yelled.

     JJ was very much drunk, "John B." He smiled once again walking over to them. "What're you doing?" John B chuckled.

     "Yo, what's up?" John B asked, "Hello JJ." Avery tried to not laugh at his drunken walk. "I got this for you." JJ handed John B a cup.

     "Want it?" JJ asked. "For me??" John B gasped. "Yeah, I'll take a sip." He went to grab the drink but before he could JJ stopped him, "Oh, wait. Hey, hey. Hey, Sarah!" JJ yelled at the blonde. "JJ-" Avery tried to speak but was cut off.

     "Sarah, can I interest you in a tasty Milwaukee beverage?" JJ asked holding the cup up for her, "You don't have to drink it Sarah." Avery tried to stop JJ.

     "No, thanks." Sarah replied to JJ. JJ frowned at the response, "Is it not fancy enough for you?" He asked

     "No. We were just leaving." Sarah explained looking at Topper, "Hey, you know what? I'll take it." Topper replied trying to grab the cup, "I'll... Thank you, man. I appreciate it." He added with a cocky smirk.