Part 3. Accept Your New Students

Start from the beginning

"He is a type of freak. If this keeps up!" You grunted as his arms were squeezing your wrist off, when you saw his rejoined parts charged towards you and took your neck, just that instant Nezuko began running and kicked his head of his dislocated body. 

You cut his fingers so that the grip could be released. 

How can I kill him? He still moves when his neck is cut from his body, when I slice his fingers again and again it regrows and his endurance is inhumane. The Nichirin blade is the only one which can cut it. 

"These normal tools will have no affect on these demons you have to use a Nichirin  blade!" You said remembering what Akari told you. 

"Nichirin blade?" 

Nezuko was thrown inside the forest, you took Tanjiro's hatchet and pinned the head to the tree and both of you followed after the demon. 

"It's a sword made of a special type of steel, and sunlight that kills them." 

You saw Nezuko suddenly you felt a jolt in your foot, and you crouched in pain. 

"Y/n!" Tanjiro said concerned. 

"I must have injured it bad, get Nezuko I'll be up in a bit I just need to adjust the clothing." You said grunting, "go save her." 

Tanjiro looked at Nezuko and then at you, "I will be back as soon as I can!" 

You opened the clothing and saw it was a horrible purple with some blood covered the clothing must have been to tight. You  

Re Adjusted it and took a breather, there has to be a way to kill the demon if you break his scull then? His head his neurons will be destroyed no messages can be delivered and his body will shut down you walked back to the tree you fainted? 

They must have thrown the body of the cliff. 

"Y/n are you okay?" 

You nodded Tanjiro came with your knife and looked towards the demon. 

"That won't do it." A man with a mask appeared. 

"You have to break his skull." You said.

Tanjiro stared at the demon and you gritted your teeth the demon was coming around. You Took a rock and with everything you had you slammed the rock on the demons head until his skull broke open. 

You crouched down and breathed, "There was no other way.Sorry you had to see me do that." The day broke which completely destroyed the demon. 

"All it took was that much sunlight to melt him, no wonder Nezuko was so afraid." 

"Yeah...but how will Nezuko survive?" You asked sadly, "Demons eat humans right? So she will just starve to death?" 

Tanjiro didn't say anything you went back looking for Nezuko 

"Your safe thank god." You went and kissed her forehead. Then went to look for the old man who buried the people who died and was paying his respects. 

And he slowly got up, "the blades that we used it didn't have any effect against the demons there is something else which makes sense than break everything in his body." 

He got up and turned to look at you, "What are these things exactly? I felt something when his organs were flying they began producing new cells extremely quickly and before I knew it new tissues had been found, how can they do that?" 

___________________________________________________

Right now you were running behind Urukodaki with Tanjiro trailing behind you, Urukodaki wanted to test if you both had what it took to become demon slayers. 

Amazing Urukodaki is running this quick, and yet has no sounds of his footsteps, Y/n even with her terrible foot is able to move this quick. 

Your foot hurt with every step you took, but this was your one chance of becoming a slayer and that is always what you wanted, if demon slayers actually existed you knew you would become one, Akira was everything you had. She meant a lot to you now you have Tanjiro and Nezuko and you could not rest easy until you were strong enough to protect them. If your with them, you never wanted to see someone close to you loose there life. 

So it doesn't matter if your foot is in a pitiful condition, or your arms are wrapped in bandages all you must do is protect them. 

Urukodaki did not stop until dusk, you both were exhausted what great amount is stamina he possessed. 

 You were out of breath and you felt feeble and lightheaded. 

"Now will you accept us as your students?" Tanjiro breathed.

But something told you this wasn't the end, "No, The test has just begun." 

"Now you both will climb a mountain. And make it down before dawn, and you both won't be in the same path, you must come down on your own." 

You tucked Nezuko which Urukodaki had given and held her hand. "Wish me luck I'll need it..." You giggled. 

Urukodaki first went with Tanjiro then got you to a totally different part of the forest. 

The forest was quiet and very dark you could barely see anything, the sharp twigs and stones that pricked you would make a noise and that was all, the only thing that seemed to be here was endless amount of traps while coming up you noticed to nets pinned above. 

And also breathing here was impossible you lived near the valley where the air was thin but not this thin where breathing was so hard. 

Make one wrong move and I will be prey to a thousand traps. You also did not have much time before dawn. 

Since it is this dark it was hard to locate anything, but were sure there were going to be traps you carefully began walking so slow you would not make it before another week, you picked your pace up and began running down the mountain, breathe properly you reminded yourself quickly and stable. Your feet was injured so you would know if you stepped on any unusual things on the way back down, few minutes in and you managed to trigger a series of traps in one wrong foot, you watched out for the logs behind and front of you managing to slid underneath the branches, the branches were unstable and it broke leaving you to catch yourself before you hit the rocks, how could you locate yourself? In a mountain so unfamiliar towards you? And avoid the traps? 

In a while you felt like you were going in circles you began marking your way through huge rocks enough to lift, soon you found an unknown way risking yourself you decided to trudge and greet the atrocities that might lie ahead, you don't know how long you had been walking but there were no traps which was very odd, the hill was getting steeper and the chances of you just rolling down the hill was high. 

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Tanjiro panted heavily shoving open the wooden door, Urukodaki turned his head. 

"I made it." An exhausted Tanjiro said falling forward, he checked outside there were a few more hours before the sun would rise. 

He helped Tanjiro to some food and some rest,

"Where is Y/n?" Tanjiro asked. 

////////////////////////////////////////////

You think now you have found your way back because the traps were increasing and your wounds were extremely deep you had to follow the traps to reach back to the hut, just by the brick of dawn you managed to push open the door, just enough to see A red mask and then nothing.