chapter twenty five.

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I woke up a little later than usual, which made me late. I was rushing to get ready for my classes and then someone walked in. I turned around and saw Lillie.

  "Hey," She said.

  "Don't even talk to me."

  "Woah, okay."

  I rolled my eyes and finished my hair.

  I grabbed my books and walked out. Lillie came out shortly after with a giant bag.

  "Don't worry you and Raven have the room to yourself. I'm staying somewhere else."

  "I wasn't worrying."

  She scoffed and walked away.

  "Also Raven hasn't come back so I have the dorm all to myself!" I yelled back to her, trying to brag in a way.

  I walked out of the common room and I was on my way to class.

  I have class with that new teacher, Umbridge, today. She's weird, she wears all pink, and apparently has cats in her office. I mean, I love cats, but people said she has hundreds of them. That's way to many.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  If I have to go to one more of those classes I'm actually jumping off the astronomy tower. Defense against the dark arts are supposed to be teaching us how to defend ourselves, not defend a book. 

  I was studying on the common room couch until Blaise walked in.

  "Get up, let's go," He said.

  "I'm studying, maybe later."

  "Your turning into that one girl in Gryffindor that studies all the time. What's her name, Hermione?"

  "I am not, I just have to get good grades or my dad will kill me."

  "I don't think missing a couple hours of studying will cause you to fail."

  "Okay, whatever. What do you want?"

  "To hang out. I'm bored."

  "Okay, what do you want to do?"

  "Let me get the group, then I'll figure that out," He started walking away.

  "Blaise, don't get Lillie."

  "Why? She's our friend."

  "Not really, her and Draco broke up because she thinks me and him are-" I cut myself off before I said anything else.

  "Thinks you guys are what?"

  "They just broke up and aren't on good terms."

  "Oh, okay. I'll be right back."

1 week later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I was going to hang out with Harry today but I have no idea where he was. I literally looked everywhere. 

  I walked up to Ron and asked him, "Do you know where Harry is?"

  "Uh, no haven't seen him." He walked off in a rush.

  This is super weird, it's like he's in a rush to get to somewhere. I mean we don't have classes today, so I don't see where he would be going.

  I decided to follow him and I saw him walk into a mysterious room.