Part 2-tam

I woke up that day in as good of a mood as I was going to get. My room was dark which I loved. The curtains had a small bit of light seeping through them which told me it was morning.

When my mother came in my room, I thought I had done something wrong, she rarely ever spoke to me, except to tell me when I had done something wrong

When my mother came in my room, I thought I had done something wrong, she rarely ever spoke to me, except to tell me when I had done something wrong. Instead, she just told me she had gotten a call call from my school, Foxfire Academy, that I had been chosen to have the new girl shadow me for her first few days, then mother walked out of my room, not even caring to say good morning. 

I just groaned, social interaction, yay! I got ready for school. A pair of black sweat pants, with a grey shirt and a black leather jacket, nice. As I walked down the stairs to eat breakfast I saw lihn, my twin(It rhymes), already eating a bowl of cereal, I smile at her, the only person I smiled for or at. I ate my own breakfast got whatever I needed for school, and began to walk to the bus stop as soon as lihn came down the stairs. I quickly ran to my locker put the stuff I didn't need till later in their, and slammed the door shut. Lihn was already waiting for me, as she wanted to meet the new girl. When we got there, I was told her name, Sophie Foster and a bit about why she was coming in the middle of the year. I was shocked as I heard that her family had died only three days ago and she was already starting school again. I stood in silence still I heard the door open and I looked over, only to see her trip and fall. I just reacted catching her. As I helped her get her balance I found myself staring at her. And a sight she was she had honey colored hair, with brown eyes flecked with gold, along with light, pink lips. I got lost in her eyes for a moment them softly let go. Dex was nearly bursting with laughter, then lihn laughed, and then Sophie, and for once I just smiled. 

I introduced myself and lihn, she smiled at me, I blushed slightly, though much less than Sophie did when she realized that I was blushing, and also smiled at Lihn who Smiled back (The snack that smiles back, gold Fish). We looked at her schedule as both Dex and Lihn went to class, neither me nor Sophie actually had class today unless we finished the tour early. I showed her where her locker is, which had been placed next to mine.

I showed her around all day, although by lunch we had somehow finished and been invited to sit with the popular kids, which Sophie had explained were her neighbors. As we stood in the line, we talked, just talked, until we sat down with Fitz, Keefe(Mophead), and Biana. Dex and Marella were also there, I introduced the two to each other. Lunch went successfully with few people talking to me which was always a win. Then Biana asked if we wanted to do a sleepover during new years which was in about three weeks. Sophie said Yes, as did everyone else, and since lihn was going I had to go too.  Then a snooty voice spook, and we all turned around, to see Stina, "Tam, why are you wasting your time with these idiots? You could do so much better." Before anyone could say anything Sophie glared and suddenly said, "Well at least we aren't lollipop's where if our head gets any bigger we will topple over, unlike some people." Stina just rolled her eyes and walked away.

The rest of day went off without a hitch till Mrs. Galvin's class, the last class of the day. We were doing a simple experiment, that somehow Sophie managed to explode, and got a really bad burn on her hand. Mrs. Galvin excused us, Sophie to go tot the Healing center, and me to show her the way. 

When we got there, Elwin the nurse, asked Sophie what was wrong, and began pulling out an ointment that he said would get rid of the burn in a few minutes. I sat down on a chair in a shadowy corner. And waited. Soon the final bell rang, signaling the end of classes. I got up, and waited for Sophie, who looked at her now unblotched hand, and followed me to our lockers. 

As the rest of the week went by the schedule didn't change, though there wasn't a trip to the healing center everyday, just most days. Then it was tie for break, Lihn and I mostly stayed home until New Years Eve.

 A/N Sorry for the weird ending but it is currently 11 pm at night. And I'm tired I will update to tomorrow. Promise. You now see inside my head with the authors nots sprinkled through out though. I you have any complaints of any sort please put them in the comments. Until next time!!! See you all later. Bye.

Word Count: 888