The Daring Ask (DaringxCerise)

Start from the beginning

MEAT, meat is the best food ever, we can't forget meat.

I don't think you'll let me.

NEVER, never will let anyone forget meat, even Ashlynn and Hunter.

Hey can I ask you something.

Sure, but if is another question about how many mirrors you should bring to mirror practice again I am going to break all your mirrors.

No it's not that, it is something more personally.

Right when I was about to hext back when all of a sudden my mirrorphone was pulled out of my hands, by none other than Briar Beauty.

"I'm sorry, but I need to know," Briar said, as she started reading all the hext with Ashlynn and Raven reading over her shoulder.

None of them spook, but there jaws had fallen on to the floor. I was starting to worry that fly's were going to fly in when the bell rang, ending lunch. I quickly grabbed my phone.

"So ya, um will talk about this later," I said, rushing to get to Beast Care and Training.

Briar pov

Cerise and Daring, WHAT.

Ok, I had known that Daring had been acting less flirty since thronecoming and since he and Cerise were on the bookball team, I know they were close but I never thought that Daring liked like Cerise. But now that I think about it they would be a cute couple and the first letter in both of there names go together, C&D, ok it was decided that I am going to find out all the detail of this.

I walked out side to the back of the school where the woods were close by and saw the rest of the Hero Training and Damsel in Distress class were and of course out teachers were late.

Perfect.

"Hey Daring," I said.

"Hi Briar," he replied.

"What would you say your relationship with Cerise is," I asked.

Daring looked startled by the question, "Were really good friends, if that is what you mean."

"Oh just wondering," I started, "Since you have like hexted her everyday since thronecoming!"

That sure got everyone attention. They all turned to look at Daring, who had a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Not everyday," he said, trying to make it better. It didn't.

"Yes you have," I said, "And you were about to ask her out, weren't you."

"How do you even know this," He cried.

"I might have taken away Cerise's phone during lunch and looked through your guys whole hexted history, which is a lot by the way," I said.

Everyone stopped talking and went into one big group since we saw Miss her majesty the White Queen come and start talking.

"So," I whispered to Daring.

"So what," he said.

"Were you going to ask Cerise out," I asked in a duh tune, because it was kind of obvious.

"Well, yes I was going to ask her on a date," he said, and he suddenly got very interested in his feet.

"Ah Daring, you and Cerise are going to be a cute couple," I said, pushing his shoulder.

He gave me a simple smile, "Thanks, I am going to ask her out after class."

Daring pov

After class I started waling to Cerise locker, You are doing this no chickening out your Daring Charming, I thought to myself. Or Daring UnCharming as Cerise calls me, a no teeth smile came upon my lips as I thought of that.

"Hey Cerise," I said, as I came up to her locker.

"Hey Daring, what was that question you wanted to ask me," She asked, as she turned to look at me, with those amazing grey eyes.

Ok just ask her, you can do this, "Um I was wondering if you would like to get dinner together tonight," there I said it, it was over with.

"Ok," Cerise said with a shrug, clearly not getting it.

"No Cerise," I said taking a step closer to her, "I meant it as a date."

Cerise looked shocked and confused, "So you want me and you to go out, like not as friends."

"Yes," I said, worrying that she was going to changed her mind. But she didn't.

She looked up with a smile on her face, "I would love to go on a date with you."

Ok so I know it had been forever since I updated this book and I am sorry but I have an exiting news.

I am going to be releasing a Derise Story!

I already have most of it written on Fanfiction.net,thewritter26965, by the way so yes. I hoped you enjoyed this update and if you have a ship than comment down below