First night

Credits to owner of the video.

Juliette's POV:-
Juliette: What is Halvat?
Zulfi: Oh, Hatun! I forgot how little you know! Halvat is when you spent a night with a Sehzade or Sultan!
Juliette: What is a Sehzade?
Daye Hatun: A Sehzade is a prince and The Sultan, the ruler of the entire world.
Juliette: I don't want to spend a night with the son of those barbarians!
Daye: You will.
I could see a raven-haired girl looking at me jealously.
I looked pleased with myself. I know how the harem works, and I, will be above all Odalisques. While he might be a barbarian, he gives me power.
Daye: Now, go to the hammam. Karlotte will escort you there.

My body is washed very cleanly, and my flesh is soft and supple. A girl dresses me up. I look at myself in the mirror proudly.

 I look at myself in the mirror proudly

(Credits to LEA on Pinterest.)
I look beautiful. Indeed, I am very beautiful. Zulfi Agha tells me that it is time to go, and I follow him.
Zulfi: You remember the rules, right? When you enter his room, Kneel down, kiss his Kaftan, and wait until he tells you to rise.
Juliette: Yes, Yes, I know, Zulfi Agha.
Then, we stop at a door, leading to the Sehzade's room. I kneel down and kiss his Kaftan.
Sehzade Selim's POV:-
I see the girl kneeling before me. Her silky black/brown hair was shining, and her figure radiated a sense of power and strength, one that, only my mother was able to ommit. I tell her softly to rise. The girl rises and she looks at me with her piercing dark eyes. I ask the girl her name, and she replies Juliette. Then, I take her to bed and that was, undoubtedly, the best night I will and had.