"I am, Talus Agares"

ابدأ من البداية

Sha: *she accepts the scroll and grabs the scroll with a serious look on her face and slowly unties it and releases her mana on it as it opens* Hhhh.

Yasu: What is it?. *He got up and walked to Sha*

Sha: It's...it's about my trident *Her eyes widened as she gasped, looking over to Yasu* and father...Yasu my father is alive. The king is alive...Yasu.

Yasu: *He looked at Sha in shock as well*

Sha: The trident...there is a secret behind the trident. *She looks back at the scroll with a shocked look still on her face, confused*

Yasu: *He looked at the scroll with her, as confused as she is* Does it mention any detail about the trident?

Sha: No, no...it says I have to find about it on my own....*She continues reading everything written on the scroll*

Yasu: Sha...do you still have the broken pieces of the trident?.

Sha: Of course I still have it. *She closes the scroll as she looks side to side unsure* I have to fix it, it's the only weapon I have. *She looks at the mother Elf* We are with in the Land of D'vaheim, right? *She walks to her hastily*

Mother Elf: *She nodded as she looked at Sha with a motherly concern* This is the outskirt of D'vaheim, you are with in the land of D'vaheim.

Sha: *Sha chuckles with a relieved look on her face before she turned around and looked at Yasu* We can look for Talus Agares. He is a well-known smith. He can fix my trident. We even believe he has what we are looking for as well. *She says as her eyes were encouraged*

Yasu: *He stared down at the so excited Sha* Okay, okay.

Yuki: *She kept sipping on her drink without caring about anything that's happening around her*

Mother Elf: A smith you say?. *She tilted her head as she moved forward hearing Sha mentioned a well-known smith in D'vaheim *

Sha: *She turns around to Mother Elf and nods* You have heard?. *She asked*

Mother elf: There is one not living far from us, but he doesn't come in contact with people or any living being. So we can't really lend a helping hand in this matter but we can point you in the direction.

Sha: *She quickly holds Mother elf's hand and smiles* Thank you, thank you so much, that would be a lot of help, really.

Mother Elf: That's the least we can do, after all you are his sister. *She smiles in return*

Sha: *She smiles and then looks down at the little Elf boy and sits on her knees again looking at the boy* Hey little Andy... *She smiled* I am gonna make a promise here, *She looks at the little elf boy right into his eyes with a serious look as her eyes sparkle* Stay strong and wait for me...I will come and get you out of here. It's a promise, wait for me will you?.

Elf kid: *He stares right back at Sha's eyes as a slight smile appeared on his face* I will.

Sha: *She lets out a soft giggle with a wide smile as she caressed his cheek before she got up. She then looked at Yasu*

Yasu: *His eyes widened a bit confusingly* You...want to head out right now?. *He asked as he guessed her wild intenstions*

Sha: *With a big and confident smile on her face she nodded* Mhm.

Yasu: Hehe. *He nervously smiled behind his visible mask as he tilted his head questioning Sha about her decision* Are you sure?.

Sha: *She nodded again as she walked to Yuki and grabs the hoodie of her cloak as she lifted her up*