Chapter XVI. Traitor

Start from the beginning

Jon says "I would never presume to__"

Daenerys says "I'm at war. I'm losing" she begins walking close to Jon What do you think I should do?"

Jon looks over the ocean at the dragons flying "I never thought that dragons would exist again. No one did. The people who follow you know that you made something impossible happen. Maybe that helps them believe that you can make other impossible things happen. Build a world that's different from the shit one they've always known" he glances back toward the dragons "But if you use them to melt castles and burn cities, you're not different. You're just more of the same."

Aeryn says "See I am not the only one here."

Daemion says "With dragons, we could end this war by tomorrow"

Daenerys looks back out to dragons flying along the water.

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

Inside the great hall, I and Lucaes get inside. Snow runs to us. I kneel hugging her "Hey, I am back, my beautiful Snow, I am here"

Lucaes hugs her "I missed you"

Arthur walks in "Lyanna"

I ask "What is going on here?" Arthur looks at Lucaes "Hey, could you take Snow to your chamber"

Luke says "Yes, Mother. Come on, Snow" They walk upstairs.

"So?"

"It's not only Lannisters outside"

"What do you mean?"

"There is another camp, It's Dondarrion's army. He doesn't only have his and Stormsend's men, but thanks to Lannister's gold and support, he has the armies of hundreds of noble lords at his command."

"Okay, so he raised these banners for distraction"

Arthur nods "Yes, one of the army soldiers told me, it's plan. You should not know that him."

"Where is Harwin?"

"Meeting Jaime at the Lannister camp. Aunt Genna and Myrcella are here"

"Why?"

Arthur says "Bernia Frey sent them here for their safety, the battle still going with the Frey's"

"So in my dungeon Leyton Hightower and Emmon Frey. My day getting better"

》》》》《《《《

In Genna's chamber. Myrcella and Genna sit talking together. I knock at the door. Myrcella stands and smiles taking me into a crashing hug "Oh, I missed you, Myrcella"

Myrcella smiles "I was going to ride to you North"

I widen my eyes "Why? I mean you are welcome there but why you left your mother?"

"Long story"

"Could you go meet Jon while I talk with Aunt Genna"

Myrcella smiles "Sure" she walks outside.

"What is wrong with her?"

Genna says "Threaten her mother and wanted to runaway. do not care about it"

I sit "You heard about the men outside"

"Lyonel is still in love with you, Lyanna. And he probably justifies this whole thing by clinging to the idea that he can somehow save your life."

"I did not send to him anything to bring men"

"Then that Cersei doing"

"Putting Jaime in danger"