Half-way Through Summer

Hi! I'm Benjamin Mason, people call me Benj for short. I'm just about to be 10th grader at  NYC Constitution High School, but right now I'm having a mid-life crisis cause I realized that in my entire 15 years of life I never got to date! Like my younger sister, Ali Mason, already had like 2 bfs and 1 gf (she's still with her gf rn) and she is only 2 years younger than me! So My goal this year is to date someone at least once in high school. I got a better style to fit me and a new hairstyle. I bet I can have at least one romantic date with someone. Ali laughed at my idea and said there was no way anyone would like you and your personality, I'll prove her wrong.
Before 2 weeks of school started my next door moved in with new people. My mom forced us to greet them and so we got kicked out of the house and could get back until we gave them the things mom packed. Don't ask me why i don't just hide the things and go back inside the house, well I have once tried that and she found out and not only i was grounded for 2 weeks and i have to do all the chores!I even got my phone taken away! Like how could she, but anyways on the way we saw Aiden brown and his sister Harper brown. Aiden and I are bestfriends and Harper and Ali are dating. I know it's ridiculous how they got together.I was shocked, but also not when they told me they were together.
Anyways we met and headed to the new neighbors house. I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. Ding Dong~ "COMING!" a woman yelled. "She had a very nice voice," Aiden whispered to me. "Yea ig." I whispered back. The door opened and a 13/14 looking girl came to open the door. "Hi! We are your neighbors and we are just here to give some welcome gifts." I remarked. An older looking woman came and said " Oh. hi! Welcome in. I'm Kinsley Adams.". "Hi Mrs. Adams, we are just here to give you guy some snacks. By the way I'm benjamin but you can call me benj and this is my sister Ali." I introduced. "And I'm Aiden!" Then he pointed to Harper and said "This is Harper my sister." Aiden called.
The younger girl introduced herself and said that her name was Everly and she was 14 yrs old. She had a brother named Oliver and he is 16 years old. Oliver is at the supermarket right now and he should be back soon."Mom, who's these people in our house?" a deep voice called. It was Oliver and I felt like my heart skipped a beat, but I think it was just my imagination