046. werewolf hour

Start from the beginning

"you better go." ron spoke. harry just shook his head and looked at the red heads leg "no, it's alright, I'll stay."

"harry." roslyn said and the boy looked up at her, instantly their eyes connecting like magnets "me and hermione have got it. go talk to him, he's your family."

harry looked towards hermione who just nodded "go."

harry finally nodded and stood up, walking on over to sirius. roslyn stared at harry as he left, then looking back at ron and hermione who were grinning. roslyn just rolled her eyes as hermione pulled up rons trouser leg to look at the wound.

"that looks really painful." hermione said awkwardly to ron. ron was just avoiding eye contact at all costs "so painful."

ron sighed and looked towards hermione, their eyes connecting awkwardly, their faces going slightly pink "you know, they might chop it."

hermione sort of grinned, rolling her eyes "I'm sure madam pomfrey will fix it in a heartbeat."

however ron just continued the humor, desperate to keep seeing hermiones smile "nah, it's too late. it's ruined. it'll have to be chopped off."

hermione again just grinned and rolled her eyes. ron was just looking at her. roslyn smiled at the two and tried to clean up the wound without hurting ron (which was very difficult as he hissed everytime they touched his leg.)

"do you have anything we can tie around it, rose?" hermione asked. she only asked because roslyn had layered her clothes slightly, unfortunately she liked all the clothes she had on but sacrificing it for a friend who was bleeding wouldn't be so bad.

roslyn took off the flannel she had around her waist, her and hermione tying in harshly but also comfortably around the boys wound. of course he hissed and winced but it was only beneficial to the boy.

not too long after that, remus had finally pulled pettigrew from out from under the whomping willow. peter was rather strange, still acting partly like a rat.

"ron! haven't I been a good pet?" the strange man went to the red head, sort of petting his arm "you won't let them give me to the dementors, will you? I was your rat!"

peter the begged hermione "sweet clever girl! surely you won't---"

"get away from her!" remus said, grabbing peter and pulling him up and away. the three sigh in slight disgust, roslyn grimacing "luckily I didn't get a turn."

hermione and roslyn looked at each other and gave a slight uncomfortable smile. then the moonlight started to peak through and roslyn narrowed her eyes, questioning "hermione....what moon is it tonight?"

hermione frowned and the pair look towards the hills where the moonlight began to rise up and there was a bright full moon appearing. roslyn swallowed as did hermione who said "that's not good, lupin!"

hermione looked at lupin who seemed petrified himself, scared at what he might do. roslyn turned and looked in the direction of harry and sirius, feeling terrible that she was about to inturupt them but knew it was to keep everyone safe "HARRY!"

both sirius and harry turned, the girl pointing towards lupin and the full moon. lupin gazed at it and he was going. you could see it, that he was no longer lupin but in fact now the werewolf that was taking over.

sirius ran over to lupin, harry running on over to his friends. he held roslyn arm, looking at sirius who was holding his friend who was struggling against the full moon "remus, have you take your potion tonight?"

lupin was screaming, trying his best to fight it but it wasn't working. you could see that he was changing under the moon. sirius didn't let go though, he held on tight "you know the man you truly are, remus! this heart is where you truly live! here!"