Shower

You hear the front door open. "I'm home baby" Jack says as he takes his shoes and jacket off. He walks to the kitchen and wraps his arms around your waist as you continue cooking.

" That smells so good" Jack says as he rests his head on your shoulder as he kisses your neck softly. You nod as you turn the stove off and start putting all the food together.

Jack sits down at the table while you grab his plate and his glass of water and set it in front of  him. " thank you" he says as he smiles. " your welcome" you say as you grab yours and sit down.

" So how was your day" you say as you get a drink.

" It was good, we're almost done with the album though" he says smiling

" that's amazing" you say smiling back

You and Jack keep talking as you finish up eating.

When you both finish up. You take both dishes and clean them.

You and Jack then go and sit in the living room together. He puts on a movie and you two watch it.

                         Movie ends

" I'm going to take a shower" you say as you kiss Jack and stand up. " I'm joining you" he says as he follows you.

You enter the bathroom and start the water. Jack starts taking his clothes off and you do the same.

You get in the shower first then Jack right after. You close your eyes and start getting your hair wet.

You feel Jack's hands start playing with your boobs. He squeezes them as you open your eyes to look up at him.

He smiles as he kisses you. You wrap your arms around his neck as you kiss him back. You feel Jack lean down a little and grip your thighs. " Jump" he says in your ear.

You jump and wrap your legs around his hips. He starts kissing you as he pushes you up against the wall.

Jack rubs his tip against your entrance. You lets out small moans. Jack pulls away from you and makes eye contact.

He slowly enters you as you let out a shaky breath. Jack moves his hips back and forth at a slow pace letting you adjust to his length.

He then pulls out and sets you down and turns you around. He spreads your legs as he applies light pressure on your lower back making you arch. Jack renters you as you let out a couple more moans.

Jack slaps your ass multiple times making it super red. Jack starts out at a fast pace as he lets small groans out.

Jack wraps his hand around your neck as he leans you up. He starts going faster as your back touches his. He takes his other hand and massages your boobs.

" I'm close mamas" Jack says as he throws his head back.

Your legs shake a little as you release. Jack feels you and he pulls out and shoots his load onto your lower back.

Jack kneels down and cleans you up with his tongue.

He comes back up and turns you around and kisses you making you taste yourself.

You and Jack finish your shower and rest for the rest of the night.

———————————————————————

Heyy

I hope you really liked this

If you have any ideas that would be sooo helpful

Anyways bye gorgeous