help me hold onto you

"Hey Kate, my dad needs me at home, are you okay with closing tonight?" Aiden, Katie's newly boyfriend asked. "Yeah sure, I've got nothing better to do anyways." Katie replied, hiding the fact she has an essay due and needs to check in with NYU, which is really stressing her out. "Alright, I love you and drive home safely, it's snowing hard." Aiden told his girlfriend. "I'll be fine babe." Katie chuckled as she began wiping down a table. Aiden then walked out to his car and Katie immediately felt the panic attack coming on, she tried not to think of college ,essays, money and her mom. Everything that was stressing her out, she couldn't calm herself down and didn't want to run out in the snow dramatically and cry to Aiden. "Just wiggle your fingers Katie, just breathe and wiggle your fingers." Katie mumbled, reciting her therapist. "I realized I just forgot my wallet in the back." Aiden said as we walked back into the cafe. "Katie?" He questioned. "Oh princess come here, sit down." He said gesturing towards his lap. Katie walked over and squeezed next to him on the chair. "Just calm down and breathe, how about we name our favorite customers?" Aiden suggested, he knows that helps her when she has anxiety. "Okay.. um." She shakily started. "The one lady with the dogs, she's the sweetest, always comes in for a coffee with two sugars and once cream, iced." Katie spoke softly. "I like her too, Molly is her name." Aiden cooed, placing a piece of her hair behind her ear. "And that old man, Jim, that comes in with his granddaughter, he's so kind and always orders a straight black coffee, two espressos and his granddaughter, Lorelei, gets a hot chocolate and a donut." Katie said, calming down and breathing at a steady pace. "That's it, your safe, beautiful." Aiden said as he caressed her back in soothing circles. She put her head into his chest and inhaled his scent. "Please don't tell Alexa, she makes it such a big deal." Katie muttered into his shirt. "Of course." Aiden replied, getting up gently. "Let's clean this place up and we can head to my place." Aiden said, placing dishes in the sink. "Okay." Katie agreed.