Chapter XII. Betrayals

Start from the beginning

》》》》《《《《

In the courtyard, Rhaena and Alicia walk together. Alicia says "Two grown-up men could not shut a child"

Rhaena says "Isn't it their plan to let them be until they figure out they made a terrible mistake"

"I would not stand watching our children's throne go away, Rhaena"

"They broke everything we did before"

"Aelor is supposed to marry Daenora and be the heir"

"You think I am happy that my daughter will marry a Blackfyre"

"No one accepts their decisions. I will not stand and watch the throne go to the Dothraki. Because if anything happens to Daenerys. Ask about Dothraki tradiotaional"

》》》》《《《《

Outside the dragon pit. Daeron and Viserys stand together. Viserys told him what happened last weeks. Daeron says "That can not be true. This throne is yours, Viserys by your mother's orders"

Viserys says "I know but what you can say when you have older uncles command you"

Daenerys approaches them "Viserys may I have a word"

Viserys says "No"

Daenerys says "You are my older brother, do not turn your back on me, Viserys, I am sorry"

Viserys says "Sorry! You were supposed to be my wife, to bear me children with silver hair to keep the blood of the dragon pure. I took care of you. I taught you who you were. I fed you. I sold our mother's crown to keep you fed."

Daenerys says "You hurt me. You frightened me."

Viserys says "Only when you woke the dragon. I loved you."

Daenerys says "You sold me. You betrayed me."

Viserys says "No. You were the betrayer. You turned against me, against your own blood. They cheated me. Your horsey husband and his stinking savages. They were cheats and liars. They promised me a golden crown and gave me this."

Daenerys says "You could have had your crown. My sun-and-stars would have won it for you if only you had waited."

Viserys says "I waited and here I am. A live because of our brother no thank to you. You will betray them as you did to me. So I am sorry Daenerys we can not talk because you have no right to be here as queen. The Iron throne mine but I will not fight for it. I will not be in anything. I will stay here out of this cursed family"

Viserys walk away.

Daeron heads to her "I told you to come with us Daenerys and you prefer the Dothraki over your own blood he is right, you can not be a queen of Westeros. But you can be the queen of Essos you conquer it, that the right you have it but here no"

Daenerys pleads "I need you by my side, brother"

Daeron says "I will be by your side on one condition, the Dothraki back to Essos"

Daenerys stares at Daeron and she walks away.

》》》》《《《《

In King's Landing, Jaime's new chamber. Jaime sets his gold hand down on the table and pours himself a glass of wine. Cersei barges in and approaches him. Cersei starts kissing Jaime.

Jaime says "No."

Cersei kisses Jaime. Jaime stands. Cersei unties his pants and gets on her knees. 

》》》》《《《《