Christian's Identification Bio

Warning: This section can only be viewed by personnel trusted by the Administrator or personnel with level 8 clearance and higher.

Name: Christian Grant

Age: Unknown (speculated to be 22 or higher)

Gender: Male

Height: Around 6'4 to 6'6

Personal Picture:

Front

Kudos to a friend of mine which we will hide in the codename "Indomitable Thief" because he/she wishes his/her identity classified

Back

Weapons: Unknown(Was speculated to be carrying a hilt of a sword of unknown origin, was never used in combat)

Abilities: Unknown

Likes: drinking coffee, anime, gun kata, any kind of technology, establishing superiority over egotistical people, taking care of kids, tort-"classified"

Dislikes: Politics, egotistical people, pedophiles, people who hate technology....

Historical Background:

Warning: This section must only be viewed by personnel trusted by the Administrator or personnel with Level EX clearance. You have been warned.

A man with a mysterious past. Said to have a sister, a mother and a father. His family's whereabouts are currently unknown, just that speculations about it varying from different theories by personnel with clearance to know about his identity.

- swallowed by the CounterSide
- became Shadows
- teleported to other realms
- already dead before the CounterSide existed(debated whether this theory makes sense)

So far, none of these theories were proven. Our evidence so far of his past were his words that left us confused because of his play on words.

- Reality often plays jokes on logic, just as logic hurls slurs on reality. But what if you make those two friends? Or rather not, make them elope?

- Happiness is just a way of mankind to cope with what is shown in front of their sight. It's why no one wants to look back. But not looking back is just like looking at your front with both eyes, yet your sight is somewhere else.

- A certain being once said "Reality is a hologram, the universe is a simulation, and we are codes embedded in that same simulation, all the while the hologram we live in is manipulated by someone living in another Reality, all over and over and over again". Now, I don't know what to believe anymore. Do I believe my imagination, or do I believe those who imagine my imagination, or to believe the one that makes my imaginations?"

- In the past, I believed that God existed. Now, I do not. And will never believe in them again.

These words make no sense to even the rest of the Administration, except the Administrator himself. What he meant by those words, time will tell.