Part 8: Meeting You Once Again

Start from the beginning

Celeste and Alina giggled while Veldanava sighed.

"At least his making you happy or else I will have to teach him a lesson." He said, rather menacingly.

"Sheesh, your so overprotective Velda onii-sama.." Noblesse said while staring at Veldanava with a sweatdrop.

During the years Noblesse has gotten along with everyone in Creatia that she was able to talk to them normally, even to the men. The four of them also bonded during the years and Veldanava had gained the overprotective brother side.

Noblesse was also introduced to Alina and she was quite surprised when she said that she is Celeste's girlfriend but is happy for them.

"Speaking of relationships, how about you and that pink haired girl Veldanava?" Alina asked with a smug look.

Veldanava flinched and looked at Alina for a moment.

"H-huh? What do you mean? I don't know what you're talking about" Veldanava trying to avoid the question but he knows that it is futile.

"Fufu~" Was Alina's only response.

"Eh? Velda onii-sama has an crush on a girl?!" Noblesse asked with sparkling eyes.

"What?! No! I barely even know her!" He denied.

"If I remember correctly, her name is Lucia right? The brother of a man, named Rudra that you trained to be the first True Hero in the Cardinal World" Celeste said.

"Heh, now this is getting interesting. She must be really beautiful to be able to get Velda onii-sama-'s attention" Noblesse teased Veldanava with a smirk. She put her chin on her right palm while staring at Veldanava.

"Don't worry we will help you how to catch a girl's heart" Alina said.

"Yep! Yep!" Noblesse happily agreed along with Lu.

Red tints dusted the Star King's cheeks as he says.

"I thought you were supposed to be at my side!" He shouted at Noblesse.

"I am, by helping you get a girl for yourself, honestly your pretty lonely if you don't have someone with you all the time, especially since you have been billions of years old. Man, that must've been super lonely. And also start acting like a man and confessed damn it!" Noblesse said making as an imaginary arrow pierced Veldanava's heart while Celeste nearly spit out her tea.

"Hey! That hurt! And I don't even know her that much!" Veldanava shouted at her.

Celeste giggled as her two, little sibling continue to fight.

(Glad that those two have a very strong and close relationship) Celeste thought.

They continued their talk and catch up on what they are currently doing before saying goodbye and returning back to their own domain/castle.

Veldanava went back to his Heavenly Palace, Noblesse went back to her Space Castle and Celeste and Alina stayed in Creatia since this is Celeste's domain.

Celeste sighed she looked above her, thinking about something. Alina looked at her and giggled a little.

"You're thinking of 'her' are you?" She asked, snapping Celeste out of her thoughts as she looked at her.

"Yeah, I really missed her..." Celeste said while staring at her tea with a bit of sadness in her voice and eyes.

She is referring to Hiro. She had dearly miss her and wanted to meet her again so bad. She had lived for hundreds of billions of years without her, she is the only person she was ever, very, closed with before being reincarnated, even though there are individuals who is she very close to right now like Alina, Veldanava, Noblesse and Lu she felt that it just wasn't enough without her.