(7) BACK TO WAIT AGAIN

Everything has a completion point even eras too have

Everything has a completion point even eras too have. Completion doesn't differentiate in between pleasure and pain to put a full stop on them. The era of Dwapar too completed witnessing it's delight, destiny and own share of destruction. Yes, the end of Dwapar halted at destructive war of Mahabharat, and escalated itself towards reconstruction amidst of the dust of those dreadful memories.

After the tasks accomplished which were meant for Dwapar yug it was time for Kanha to return his abode, Vaikunth. Not only he, his other companions too had to follow his path, not being bounded to do so, but to attain their bliss, salvation. Along with Kanha who was Lord Vishnu himself his better half Goddess Lakshmi which had incarnated in many forms had to return Vaikunth, all obviously.

But what about Kalindi, Devi Yamuna?

Vaikunth was never her residence.

Which turn she had to take at the end of Dwapar?

"I have to return, Priye!" Kanha whispered to an engrossed Kalindi who was busy in staring at Kanha's reflection on lake water.

It was late afternoon in Dwarka when Kalindi went out of palace for an open surrounding to forget the painful vibes of palace amidst which she had been living.

Pandav princes, the cousins of Kanha had lost the peace of their lives to the most destructive war, Mahabharat. Narayani sena, the army of Dwarka also had demolished in that war. Subhadra, beloved sister of Kanha had lost her son and solace to the war in framing of which she had no role at all.

Grief of a daughter is the grief of her maternal family especially. Subhadra's loss had saddened the whole family. She was the one to bring happiness in Yadav clan. Auspiciousness into Dwarka had followed her arrival, but her silence to cover her agony up drove back the cheers of happiness from Dwarka.

Other than that internal disturbance had knocked into the unity of Yadav clan which was a silhouette of disaster to be appeared later.

"Is my reflection is more attractive than me?" Kanha attempted playfully to gain Kalindi's attention.

"No, that's not the matter. I was lost in that moment when I had met you for the first time," Kalindi spoke with a soft chuckle.

"That day you had asked me to let you go to Vrindavan, to start your journey of life, and today you are informing about your departure!" Kalindi looked into her Lord's eyes.

A slight glint of sorrow was in his eyes aligned with the serenity, difficult to figure out, but not difficult to feel for someone who is dearer to him.

"What have you decided for yourself?" He wanted to hear her calmly before the chaos could fill the air of Dwarka.

"What can I? Everything was decided very before. The destiny of this era had already written in the broken yet bold words. We just have to follow the insistence," Her expressive eyes were all silent. Only the utterance of words was there without any worth.

"Sad due to the destiny of Dwapar Or due to my departure!" He asked.

"I am sad for those eyes which can't see you anymore. I am sad for the air in which the melodious tune of your flute won't ring. I am sad for the land which is going to be deprived of your touch," She answered with a sad smile.

"Till the time love, compassion, truthfulness, dedication, devotion will be there I will be cherished in each bit of those virtues. By the way your sadness is right at it's place, but let some portion of earth miss me, Priye. Don't I deserve this?" She couldn't help, but smiled admiring his playfulness.

"I will go back to my river form again. You can never be away from those who love you, I know. You will be with me always, in each atom of existence, and in each inch of my ecstasy," He embraced her gently listening her answer.

"I will wait for you, again to be reunited with you. I have to pass many eras for our reunion, but I don't have objection. I will be in your wait, in your wait to welcome you again," Leaning her head on his chest she sighed deeply to absorb some breathes of air which held his fragrance.

"I will also wait to meet you again. In your wait to receive your welcome again," He smiled presenting a gracious sight to the surrounding. She too followed his smile gracing the surrounding more than before.

So readers, it's the completion of this story

Now some last questions.

(1) Any fact you liked about this part?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) How was the overall portrayal of this story which was my first attempt on one of Krishn Priya?

(4) What's opinion about proceeding of story and it's completion?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏