What does she want from me!" Liam angrily thought,

    " Don't tell me that you use something that can fool the magic test that you have some power! We already know that you have nothing ever since you came to this academy!"  Joshua scoffed, as he pointed at Liam.

     The students started whispering, they were surprised by what they just heard as he freed his hands away from Regina, she pretend to stamble backward and lean at Joshua.

     " Tsk... I don't care if you all tarnish my reputation, if you don't believe than don't believe, I don't care. Because I'm not you and you don't know me, " after Liam says that, he left the room by slamming the door close. leaving all of them speechless.

     He was already in a bad mood of course, he doesn't own that power because it was his parents. And if someone tried to say it wasn't real, then he will be pissed off because it's his parents and he loves them so damn much, that he wanted to punch someone's face if someone tried to call them fake.

    He heard some footsteps following from behind it was Vincent, he grasp Liam's hand as he halt his movement and turned to look at Vincent, rather why is he out of breath?

   Did he run around the school to find him?

   Might be possible? Or not.

    " Are-are you alright? " Vincent says out in a nervous tune as he comes face to face with him.

   Thump
       Thump
           Thump

  Damn why is he so close?! "  Liam glance on the other side,
   " I-im fine, there's no need to worry " nervous laugh escapes his mouth.

    Vincent noticed Liam's cheek slowly reddening, he takes this chance to caresses Liam cheek which made Liam suddenly tense.

    " He-hey what the "  Liam tried to push Vincent away but he wasn't even barging, the hell is wrong with kids strength?!

   " You... Did very well. "  Liam was surprised, as Vincent just says that softly with a soft smile in his lips, While rubbing his thumb at his redden cheek.

    " What do you mean? " Before Vincent was about to respond, A perky voice arrived and forced to separate them both away as he hugged Liam tightly.

   " brother~ " he softly called,

A golden bright boy, stared at Liam's blue eyes.

  Liam noticed that it was his little baby brother, he can't help but felt like his entire being just melted out by his cuteness.

    He really grown very lovely and adorable. Liam can't help but feel like he was in heaven, while he patted Dion's golden hair, it was so soft and warm.

    Vincent on the other hand, doesn't really look good, he just got pushed away and stole someone he really treasured. " This damn kid. " His face turned ugly and dark.

    " You've grown really adorable ~ " Liam squeezes his cheek, as Dion just giggled and hugged him as he rub his face on Liam's chest.

    " Eir- "  Vincent got cut off
        " Brother! I brought you something good! "  Dion quickly added, as he takes out his small teddy bear in his pocket.

    " Aw is that for me? " When he was about to take it, Dion hides it.
    " But brother... You forgot to kiss me" he pouted, okay Vincent can't take it anymore, his veins suddenly popped out from his forehead, which he suddenly pulled Dion away from Liam.

   " Brother~! " Dion tearfully called as Liam angrily looked at vincent
       " What are you doing? "  Liam glared, as  he held Dion's other hand.
            " This guy is already making a use of you! " Vincent scowls which made Dion angrily pull his arm and finally free himself and hide behind Liam.

       " His my baby brother! " Liam claimed, And Vincent just scoffed.
       " That!? "  He pointed at Dion who is making silly faces and when Liam looked at Dion he tried to pretend his scared.

      " His my adorable little baby brother! " Liam rubbed Dion's head trying to calm him down.
      Vincent just looked away and crosses his arms. Because if he continued this, he might not be able to visit not to mention hold Liam's hand.

     Dion finally feel like he just won a ticket as he hold Liams hand, " brother brother! Let's go around, show me around! "

   " Sure, sure. "  Liam respond, but suddenly someone showed up. The both Ashdeú and Rebecca, " hello, you must be Young master Eirwen! "  Rebecca smiled widely showing her large fangs.

     " I'm Rebecca and this is my cousin ashdeú '  Rebecca introduce as ash bowed and greet.

          Liam who can't process how the hell this character came from, instead of finding the crown prince, not to mention that, this two is the most loyal followers of the prince in the future.

       " Yes? Is there something you need? " Liam asked as he raise his brows.

       Two children looked at each other as Rebecca finally says out in a perky little tune, " we want to become your friend! "

      Liam was shocked even he felt like his heart just dropped down from his stomach.

     Meanwhile the other two from behind, felt like they wanted to butcher them apart.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Dion's current look

Dion's current look