Princess- Jake(smut)

Start from the beginning

He rolls his eyes before grabbing my wrists once again laying me down and holding them above me with one hand. "You don't know who you belong to? That's fine. But after tonight you will never forget." He says with a smirk playing on his lips. I try to speak but the words clutch to my vocal cords refusing to come out.

"Nothing to say?" He taunts. My eyes stay locked on his, watching his every move. Watching to see what he will do next. He smirks before capturing my lips into his with heated passion. I gasp in surprise when he bites my lip pulling it towards him. "You're gonna be a good little slut for me aren't you?" He practically growls into my lips. I nod slightly. I feel a stinging sensation in my thigh making me yelp.

"Words." He says before attacking my neck. "Yes Jake I'll be good." I say in a whisper. All of my attention on the feeling of his sharp teeth digging into my soft skin making me groan slightly. "Good girl." He says before standing up away from me. My eyes follow him as he stands beside the cot. "On your knees." He says with a straight face.

My body doesn't move. I'm paralyzed from the heat in my stomach. Jake grabs my hair in a fist and pulls me towards him putting me on my knees in front of his tall figure. I yelp in surprise and look up to him. He leans down to my level and his dark eyes watch mine. "I thought you said you were going to be good for me." He says deeply.

I shudder at the darkness lacing his voice. My hand on top of his as he holds my hair tightly. "I'm sorry-," I start but am immediately cut off my a hand meeting my cheek. Not to hard but hard enough for me to get the point. My eyes meet his again. "Open your mouth." He says standing up once again his hand leaving my hair to untie his loincloth. I open my mouth slowly as I watch him.

The cloth falls and the kicks it away before my eyes meet with his dick. My eyes widen at him causing him to chuckle. He wraps his hand in my hair once again forcing me closer so my face is against him. My hands go to his thighs for support. "You're going to take every inch." He says looking down.

I take my shaking hand and grab the base. My eyes meet his once again before I put the tip in my mouth sucking lightly. "Fuck." Jake whispers as his eyes close slowly. I flick my tongue across the slit tasting the pre cum that has begun to leak. "Take it all." He says lowly. I slowly begin to move my head back and forth making it about halfway down as my hand pumps the rest.

I fee Jake's grip tighten on my hair as he begins thrusting into my mouth causing me to gag. I remove my hand and place it back onto his thigh. Jake's thrust become harder and deeper. My throat contracts around him causing him to groan loudly. "You like choking on my cock like a little whore?" He taunts. I look up into his eyes. Tears running down my cheeks and saliva spilling from my mouth.

I try to nod but can't move due to his dick sliding in and out of my throat. "So pretty with my dick in your throat like this." He says as he pets my face his pace not faltering once. My eyes begin to darken from the lack of oxygen. Suddenly Jake pulls out causing me to gasp for air. My chest heaves heavily as my lungs grasp to the glorious air.

Jake pulls me to my feet making me gasp from the sudden movement. "We're just getting started princess." He smirks before pushing me into the wall and kissing me deeply. My arms fly around his neck as his hands scramble to untie my loincloth. Once it's undone he throws it away. He separates from my lips causing me to groan slightly. "Don't worry. There will be plenty of that later." He smirks before dropping to his knees.

My eyes follow him and he looks up at me before a big smile spreads across his face. He drops his head to face my pussy. He grabs the back of my knee throwing my leg over his shoulder. "So pretty." He says his eyes drinking in the sight. "Jake." I whimper. His eyes looked up into mine. "What? You want me to eat you out baby? Do you want me to make you feel good?" He asks with a smirk. I nod. "Beg." My eyes widen at his request.