Chapter 1

It's a nice day on mobius/earth(yea I'm making mobius and earth connected I don't care about sonic lore that much)birds are chirping and flowers are blooming but today it seems a new adventure is about to begin!

*Tails house*

Hmm this should go here and this should g- god damnit!! Huh? Tails runs out his workshop and goes to the living room. Guys what happened!? Tails looks around the living room to see his best friend sonic laughing his ass off while his other friend knuckles is raging like a maniac and then a girl named Amy is watching while giggling. I take it knuckles lost? *chuckle* yep. Tails looks at knuckles and sighs.Knuckles I told you that you should get a secondary main you can't keep using ryu! Tails shout while face palming. Shut up tails I bet your dumbass can't beat me! Knuckles yells while pointing at tails.Would you like to test that~? Tails retorts with bloodlust in his voice. While those two were arguing a message came in over the communicator.

Sonic,knuckles,tails,Amy! We need you here eggman is launching an attack and he's got something new this time! The voice rouge the bat said over the communicator. Don't worry rouge we're on our way! The team heads into the garage and gets on the tornado tail's activates it and they start flying ready for the fight.

*Timeskip to the end of the battle*
We cut to a battle where we see tails knuckles amy and sonic surrounded by the hollow chaos emeralds on the ground while a bunch of soldiers are either dead or fleeing.OH HO HO HO! It seems like i finally won! I would just kill you all here but I want to give the world even more despair so get a load of this! Eggman uses a gem stone called the warp topaz and warps team sonic and the hollow chaos emeralds to another world. Now no one can possibly stop me! I'll take over this world and with this gem maybe even the entire multiverse! OH HO HO HO HO!

Scene fades to black.
Sonic pov.
W-where am I? I open my eyes then I sit up after that I look around.I'm in a forest? I stand up but I realize that I'm way shorter then usual. Huh? I place my hands out. What the!? I-I'm human!?

This is so weird first I'm younger about 4-5 and then

This is so weird first I'm younger about 4-5 and then...wait what even happened and what is this place? Suddenly I get a major migraine causing me to remember everything. Eggman beat us!? But the last time that happened we didn't even use the chaos emeralds! How did he!? N-no that doesn't matter what matters is that I find my brother and friends and we get home! I say as I start running in place until my legs turn into a figure eight then I blast off.

Tails pov
I walk around this city it seems like after eggman beat us we got sent to another dimension judging by the people having super powers.as I keep walking I run into Amy.Amy/tails you're ok! We say at the Same time we hug each other then we keep walking.so tails what happened I can't remember anything? Amy asked Well after our battle with eggman we lost and then he sent us to this world. Wait if we're here does that mean sonic and knuckles are here too!? Oh tails you're right! We need to find them now! Me and Amy rush off hoping to find our list friends.

Knuckles pov

Dammit why did we have to lose and what's worse is I lost my friends too! Argh! dammit! I say as I walk around the forest.maybe sonic is here? If I find him then we'll be able to find tails and Amy as well and then we can find the emeralds and get home! Oh right lets do this! I say as I start to run. After a while of running I see something in a bush. Huh? What's this I stop in my tracks and I walk back to the bush I lean down and open it.wait is that!? Yes! A chaos emerald! I pick up the emerald then I begin to celebrate. Yes! Now we're one step closer to getting home! As I celebrate I hear a voice.

Izuku pov
K-kacchan izumi shoto why are you all being so mean? Well obviously you deserve it deku! Yea you stupid deku you deserve it why try to be a hero!? I don't even know why shoka likes you it doesn't make much sense but that doesn't matter what matters is that we beat your ass up! W-wait please don't they lunge in to attack me but I never feel the pain I open my eyes to see a boy with red hair spiked fists and a tail.hey! Who the hell are you! Katsuki asks.me? I'm knuckles knuckles the echidna and I'm about to beat your ass! Beat us no way! Actually you're pretty strong why not join us in beating that deku? After all he's quirkless! Like hell I am I don't pray on the defenseless unlike you asshole! Knuckles says. That's it let's get this guy! Yea! Ok! The three go in to attack him but he blocks then he punches katsuki in the stomach knocking him out leaving the other two in shock but they snap out of it after that izumi goes in to attack but knuckles dodges then chops her neck knocking her out as well.shoto stares at knuckles but decides to run away.I-I'll get you back for this! He says as he runs off.

Knuckles turns to mean and let's out a hand. Hey kid you ok? Y-yea I'm fine. Ok good what's your name? He asks. I-I'm izuku yagi
Ok izuku do you have anywhere to go? N-not anymore after that fight I'm probably gonna get kicked out. Oh then how about you help me find my friends and after that we let you live with us? T-that sounds amazing! ok I'll help you! I say ok then let's go! Yea! We both run off looking for knuckles friends hoping that we find them.

Next time chapter 2 friends found and new home! Gotta go fast! And go beyond plus ultra!