Sal Fisher x Male reader

(Y/N)'s P.O.V 

I was at Sal's apartment just hanging out. Gizmo was on my lap purring as I pet him. Sal was just mindlessly talking about how bad the bologna taste's. Trust me when I say I agree full heartedly that the bologna tastes like shit.' I mean bologna  is not supposed to taste like that somethings just not right .' Sal said as I just sat there petting Gizmo. Gizmo meowed and got up and left the room. 'Noooo' I say dramatically. 

Sal just laughs a bit. I can tell because of the shadows that he was smiling under his prosthetic.  Hearing his Laugh made me get a slight red tint on my cheeks. I hear a faint "Ding Ding" noise coming from my pocket. I  grab my phone and look down at it there was a text message from my mom on there telling me it was dinner time. I texted back telling her okay and that I would be over in about 10 minutes or so. 

'Sal that was my mom she said that it's dinner time and I told her I would be back over in about 10 minutes or so.' I said. Sal just stared at me making me blush more. I got up to get ready but when I did I tripped on a can that was on the floor. I hear a groan when I realized that I landed on top of Sal. 'S-sal I a-am so s-s-sorry' I say as I try to get up I was currently a blushing mess. Sal grabbed my arm and pulled me back on his lap. 'S-sal what a-are y-you doing?' I ask my face was so red it could put blood to shame. 'I want you to stay' Sal says as he buries his face in the crook of my neck.

'Sal I have to go moms waiting for me' I say trying to get out of his grasp. Gizmo cam back and decided it would be perfect timing to lay on my lap. 'Gizmo you traitor' I say still trying to get out of Sal's grasp. 'Meowwww' I hear Gizmo say. 'Sal I knew it he's trying to mock me.' I say clearly upset at the way Gizmo meowed and looked at me. 'I mean look at that he's giving me the side eye' I say. 'See Gizmo agrees that you should stay' Sal says laughing a bit. 

'If I don't go my moms going to kill me.' I say to try and get him to let me go. 

"Time skip from my 1% battery"

'Holy shit' I think to myself. I think Sal fell fell asleep on me. I first tried to get Gizmo off of me. After about 3 minutes of struggling i finally got the fur ball off of me. Next it was Sal. I pushed Sal on the armrest of the couch. 'That was hard ' I think to myself. I started getting my stuff together. Sal  moved a bit but I thought he was just moving on his sleep so I continued. When I was done getting ready I pet Gizmo and said goodbye to him. I then kissed Sal's forehead..well the forehead part of his mask at least. 

Before I knew it I was pulled into a long blissful kiss. Somehow when i wasn't paying attention Sal moved his mask just above his lips. At this point I was cherry red. His lips were so soft and nice. At that moment I never wanted leave. I wish we could have stayed like that forever. After the kiss Sal moved his mask back down. 'S-Sal-' I say but I was cut off. 'Y/N I've liked you for a very long time.....Will you be my boyfriend.' Sal asked and I could feel my heart fluttering. 'Yes! I've loved you for a long time as well' I say. He smiles again and hugs me. I hug him back. 

I give him a quick kiss before grabbing my stuff and heading out. 'Today was the best day ever'I think to myself. On the way I decided to check my phone I was an hour late.....'Moms going to murder me'. I shuttered at the thought....But hey at-least I'll die happy. :) 

(A/N) Hello moonshines! I hope you enjoyed this oneshot. Please do make requests. Sorry if this sucks. This is my first time writing a oneshot so yea. If you really like Sally face I have a YouTube channel that has Sally face edits and Gacha videos to if you want you can go check that out. https://youtube.com/@irock2021 .

-word count 768 words-

Bye bye!