"relationship?" kaizen questioned as a small smile formed on his face. zyaire shook his head softly as he bit down on his lip.

"i-i said friendship." zyaire stuttered shyly, mentally facepalming himself. he wasn't used to feeling this way about a boy, especially a boy like kaizen so alot of this was new to him. he may have talked a lot of shit about fucking on kaizen, but truth be told he knew nothing about boy pussy.

"i heard relationship, but whateva' floats your boat, slime." kaizen chuckled, noticing how flustered zyaire had become. "you so handsome, dada."

"thank you, luv." zyaire smiled as he looked over at kaizen.

right as kaizen was about to crack a joke, his phone rung. looking down at the contact, he seen that it was his younger brother calling him.

"hello?" he mumbled, holding the phone up to his ear to hear commotion going on in the background.

"c-can you come get me from kj's house, please?" kayden stuttered on the other side of the phone.

"yea, i'm on the way. why you cryin', dooda?" kaizen asked as he jumped up from the couch, grabbing zyaire's keys.

"i'll tell you later." he mumbled. "i j-just wanna go home." kayden sniffled. kaizen frowning as he tried to make out what whoever was in the background was saying.

"you safe? where you at?" kaizen questioned, confused noticing how lowly his brother was trying to talk.

"i'm in the bathroom." kayden mumbled.

"okay, stop crying and calm down, dooda. i'mma be there inna lil bit. i'll call you when i'm outside, aight?" kaizen said.

"okay." kayden said before hanging up the phone.

"we gotta go, kayden ass just called me crying n shit." kaizen told zyaire as he grabbed his hoodie. zyaire nodded, walking over to ace and telling them that they had to go. afterwards, they both made their way out of the building and into the car.

 afterwards, they both made their way out of the building and into the car

6:45 P.M.
————

"where are you!" the man yelled, his voice being heard from kayden who had hidden himself inside of the downstairs bathroom.

"come on, come on, hurry up." kayden mumbled as he sat in front of the locked bathroom door with the lights off, sobbing lowly.

——————————
20 minutes earlier...
——————————

kayden was supposedly spending the night at kj, his bestfriend's house, so they could work on their project together. right after practice, kj's mom had came to pick them up around 5:30. when they got home, they went to shower, kayden being the last to get in.

"kayden, how old are you?" kj's father asked kayden as he sat in the living room waiting for kj and his mother to return from the store. they had left while kayden was in the shower, unaware of how uncomfortable kayden felt around kj's father.