"okay, may i got now?" kaizen asked with a bored expression on his face. the assistant principal silently nodded her head, handing him his suspension sheet. kaizen snatched the sheet from the lady and quickly left out of the office. as he was walking out of the school, his phone started to ring.

"hello?" he mumbled, putting one of his airpods in his ear. there was shuffling in the background before a voice finally spoke.

"say, crazy ass nigga whea' the fuck you been at?" montana's voice boomed through his ears. montana is someone that kaizen worked for from time to time. being a long time friend of kaizen's father, montana became someone who did anything to help kaizen and kayden with whatever they needed.

kaizen started to become distant as he went to highschool. he stopped calling and texting montana like he used to. only calling occasionally to make some money when he ran out of products to sell.

montana has made it clear that he is always one call away but kaizen had been too busy trying to figure his life out. montana didn't mind it at all though, he understood kaizen and let him do him. it had been a whole month since montana and kaizen had talked and montana was missing having him around.

"chillin' with ma' li boo and goin' to school." kaizen shrugged as he finally spotted zyaire's car parked in the back of the parking lot. "whatchu' been up to, tana?" kaizen asked.

"making money man.. you know how i get down. 'li boo'? you got another girlfriend, neph?" montana questioned, remembering how heartbroken kaizen was with his last one..

"nahh.. not a girlfriend. he jus'.. we jus' figuring eachotha' out right na. i like em' doe, he my li sweetheart." kaizen smiled as he seen zyaire asleep in the front seat again. "he been a huge help lately and his momma real nice to me." he explained leaning on the hood of zyaire's car.

kaizen wanted to take things kinda slow since his last relationship really fucked him up. kaizen hoped that zyaire genuinely liked spending time with him as much as kaizen liked spending time with him.

"dats good, i'm happy fa you neph. you gotta bring him rounda' hea sometime. the kids miss they big cousin, mane. they ask me about you everyday."

"preciate' dat unc, they at school right nah?" kaizen asked as his phone got a notification.

"yea."

"ight, i'mma be ova dea inna lil bit. you got a blunt ready?" kaizen asked. he was ready to see montana since they hadn't seen eachother in a while. kaizen had missed him and his younger cousins too.

"smoking one as we speak." tana responded as kaizen checked his messages to see one from zyaire. he glanced over to see zyaire staring right back at him before looking down at his phone.

boo 🫶🏾
im hungry please hurry tf up

"you a bad influence mane." kaizen chuckled, "aye, i'a text you when i'm onna way. i gotta go, this crybaby hungry." kaizen said walking over to the drivers side.

"ight, neph." montana said, hanging up the phone. once he did so, kaizen knocked on the window to catch zyaire's attention.

"get out so i can drive." kaizen demanded as he opened zyaire's door. zyaire not having the energy to argue, he sluggishly got out the car and went to get in the passenger's seat.

"say, ian gon lie. yo car nice as fuck." kaizen said as he started the car up. zyaire mumbled a quick think you before putting his seat back and closing his eyes.

'he so handsome', kaizen thought as he watched zyaire fall asleep.

kaizen put the car in drive and pulled off from the school. he was going to jack in the box, remembering zyaire said he wanted some earlier.