Chapter XI. Targaryens Justice

Start from the beginning

Daeron says "Yes, we rebuild the town and changed it"

》》》》《《《《

In Dragonstone, Walkway. The group are making their way up to Dragonstone along a narrow stone pathway built into the cliffs leading to the castle.

Tyrion begins speaking to Jon "And Sansa, I hear she's alive and well."

Laela and I share a look

Jon says "She is."

Tyrion asks "Does she miss me terribly?"

Jon looks at Tyrion and doesn't say anything.

I mock him "Cry all overnight calling your name"

Tyrion shrugs "A sham marriage and unconsummated."

Jon says "I didn't ask__"

"Well, it was. It wasn't. Anyway, she's much smarter than she lets on."

"She's starting to let on."

"Good. At some point, I want to hear how a Knight's Watch recruit became King in the North."

"As long as you tell me how a Lannister became Hand to Daenerys Targaryen."

"A long and bloody tale. To be honest, I was drunk for most of it" I laugh "You were drunk as me"

"My bannermen think I'm a fool for coming here."

"Of course they do. If I was your hand I would have advised against it. General rule of thumb, Stark men don't fare well when they travel south."

"True. But I'm not a Stark."

A loud roar is heard from overhead. Jon and Davos dive to the ground. Aemon Targaryen smirking rides his dragon Drakon and followed by Drogon, Jaegar, and Bloodfyre fly over us without riders, turn, and fly over the castle. I, Daeron, and Laela standstill does not move.

I give a silly look to Jon and smirk "This Bloodfyre, brother" I help Lucaes up and shout "Nice meet you again, Bloodfyre"

Jon and Davos look at each other in astonishment.

Daeron laughs at Jon "This Jaeger my dragon, I named him after you" he helps Jon up to his feet "Stand up, my king"

Davos looks back to Missandei who is still standing and smirking.

Tyrion walks over "I'd say you get used to them, but you never really do."

Jon looks back to the sky. Eight dragons are circling above the castle.

Drogon, Bloodfyre, Mindyserpent, Thorn, Viserion, Rhaegal, Sheepstealer and Jaeger.

Tyrion says "Come. Their mother is waiting for you."

Jon and Davos exchange glances. They continue walking up the path. My eyes catch Melisandre who is far above the group watching us from a cliff. Lucaes grabs my hand to walk with him and Daeron.

》》》》《《《《

In Dragonstone, the throne room. All the Valeryan families are gathered. Daenerys Targaryen sits on the throne. Besides her two chairs on the left Daemion sat and on the right Aeryn sat.

The others sit in two lines against the wall facing each other. Rhena, Alicia, Rhea, Viserys and Daeron Targaryen. Aelor, Aemon, Saera, Daenora and Daella Targaryen. Monterys, Larissa and Greer Velaryon. Maelys and Legolaes Blackfyre. Bard and Daena Belaerys.

Jon and I approach the throne room. Dothraki guards open the doors and allow him in. We are walking with Laela, Reagan, Lucaes, Tyrion, Missandei, Davos and other Dothraki guards.