Things about Y/n

1.heres how you look

(I drew it myself it took 2 days to finish)

2.you have incredible speed as I said in the last two chapters, you literally disappear.

3.you are really pretty and you got many love letters and confessions in school but Mikey would just glare at whoever it is.
(You don't go to school anymore)

4.remember the scar you got on your face the day you tried to sneak out to save Shinichiro? You cover it up with makeup.

5.before you got the name "Poisonous Flower" (before meeting Draken) you already had a lot of fans at the dojo.

Things that haven't been mentioned in the story:

1.When Mikey found out you came back (on the day that Mikey met Takemichi) the first thing he did when he got home was to tell everyone you came back to Shibuya.(by text)

Here's their responses:

Mitsuya

Mitsuya:
She did!? I'll drive around town and look for her. I hope we can see her soon...

Baji

Baji:
What? Stop joking Mikey, this isn't funny.

Mikey:
I'm not joking Baji.

Baji:
... Wait really? Where is she?

Mikey:
We don't know, the only thing we do know that is that she's in Shibuya.

Pah-chin

Pah-chin:
Is she okay?

Mikey:
I mean, she did seem okay she even beat up Kiyomasa a little

Pah-chin:
I'm glad.

(Draken already knows and Mikey couldn't and won't contact Kazutora even though he really wanted to tell him too)

2. You did know how Sanzu would get his scars but you weren't there when it happened and also let it happen.

3. You were homeschooled for a while before being Chikara's leader.

。.。:∞♡*♥Author's Note♥*♡∞:。.。

That was all I just wanted to show how Y/n looked

More chapters would be updated soon

And don't worry Y/n is gonna start to interact with Toman members soon🌚

Anyways hope you liked this chapter ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ

Word Count:334

**✿❀ ❀✿**