By your side | 𝒦𝒶𝓃𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓉𝑜 𝒴𝑜𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑜𝓇𝒾

Start from the beginning

Yoshi felt as if his heart stopped that very instant. He immediately raced to the hospital, running into the emergency department as if his life depended on it. Which it did. If anything were to happen to you he doesn't think he can forgive himself.

After waiting for a few hours outside the emergency room with Yuna, the lights of the emergency room finally went off and the doctor came out of the room. Yoshi quickly rushed to him.

"How is she doc?" his heartbeat raced faster than ever. Dreading the words that will come out from the doctor.

"She's stable for now. Unfortunately we believe she'll be in a coma but for how long, we're not sure. She got hit quite hard in the head. For now, we can just wait until she wakes up."

Day after day passed by, Yoshi never left your side. He was always there, by your side, waiting for you to finally wake up from your coma.

Eventually, a month has passed by.

As Yoshi was sitting beside your bed in the hospital room, a knock was heard on the door. A familiar face came into the room.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Yoshi stood from his seat.

"I'm just here to visit her" Daniel defended himself without a single ounce of guilt in his face.

"After what you did to her do you think you have the right to be here?" Yoshi was pissed. Totally pissed. That dude can't just leave her and come back whenever he wants.

"I have every right to do so. Besides, I heard you're the reason why she's here in the first place." Daniel smirked.

That definitely ticked off a bomb in Yoshi.

"If I had known this was gonna happen I would've never let her drive by herself." Yoshi defended himself. Although deep down he did blame himself too for what happened.

"Whatever. Look, I'm sorry for what I did to her 3 months ago. I want her back. If she ever decides that she wants me back too then I'm taking back what's mine." Daniel confessed.

Yoshi scoffed. "Bold of you to think she'll ever want you back." He glared Daniel.

"Then let's wait for her to decide when she wakes up." Daniel glared at him back.

Suddenly their heated argument was interrupted by a sound of a groan coming from the bed. Yoshi and Daniel immediately neared the bed.

You finally woke up.

"Hey are you okay?" Yoshi asked softly.

"I'll call the doctor." Daniel immediately left the room.

You slowly sat from the bed, with the help of Yoshi.

"Yoshi? What are you doing here? Where's Daniel?" you asked him after he offered you a glass of water.

"Ha? Why are you asking for him?" Yoshi asked, shocked and dumbfounded.

Before you could answer, the door opened revealing the doctor and Daniel behind him.

"I'm glad you're awake." Daniel said as he came near your bed.

You smiled at him. "Thanks babe."

Your answer left the room silent.

"Babe?" Yoshi broke the silence, dumbfounded again by your actions.

"Yeah, why? Can't I call my boyfriend babe?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Sorry to interrupt but I'm going to be needing the both of you to leave the room for me to do a quick check up on her." The doctor interrupted before anyone could answer your question.

Yoshi and Daniel immediately left the room. Both of them didn't say a word, still shocked at what happened just now.

No. This can be it. Please don't let it be what I think it is. Yoshi kept pacing the hallways. He couldn't bear to believe if it is what he thinks it is.

After a painful moment of waiting, the doctor finally left the room. Both of them immediately neared him.

"What happened doc? Why does she remember him as her boyfriend? They broke up 3 months ago." Yoshi asked him. Anticipating his answer, that could possibly turn his world upside down.

"I'm terribly sorry. Unfortunately we have diagnosed her with amnesia. She has lost her memory for the past five months. Her last memory was five months ago." The doctor answered and excused himself.

"If her last memory was five months ago, that means..." Daniel looked at Yoshi, who was still frozen in his spot. Unable to believe that what he was afraid to happen did come true.

"That means she doesn't remember anything that happened between us." Yoshi said slowly in a whisper.

His world just turned upside down.

-the end-

。゚✶ฺ.ヽノ.✶゚ฺ。。゚✶ฺ.ヽノ.✶゚ฺ。。゚✶ฺ.ヽノ.✶゚ฺ。。゚✶ฺ.ヽノ.✶゚ฺ。。

a/n; Another update as promised hehe. I almost cried writing this, hope you also felt the emotion I tried to relay. Thank you for reading <3