Chapter 1

Today was 1st April the day I was waiting for I had thought of multiple scenarios in my mind for this day.My mother and father was also surprised because my bored eyes are shining to meet Kiyotaka.l guess I should call him Ayanokoji for now because He does not know me and I want to be his friend first so I should not show that I know him.lf I say white room in the bus I wonder what his expression would be tehee I should not do that or I will become a suspicious girl to him who will ruin his peaceful life chan.

Ah I guess should start from introducing myself to him.The bus is here I will sit near him.As I am entering all the people's eyes are on me I guess I should have expected that because of my looks.I am not bragging but l got my looks from my mom who is one of the top actresses in Japan.l decided to scan the bus before sitting next to Ayanokoji as it is the only empty seat left.My identity as the heir of Suzuki family and Akari conglomerate is a secret as I do not participate in any face interview because of my privacy as it is such a pain because of my popularity.Only Koenji, principal and Arisu should know my identity I guess.I have visited the white room with Arisu as we were childhood friends.We play chess and because of our similar hobbies we became best friends very quickly.

I am reading a book Laws of Human nature by Robert Green as I sat next to him.While I was in my mind monologue I saw Ayanokoji looking at me and my book.He should be interested in the book I look at him and said "Are you interested in the book?" He looked suprised as I was talking to him for a sec before replying "Ah yes I was interested in the book you were reading so I was looking at you."

I smiled a bit before replying "You can borrow the book after I finish it.My name is Suzuki Akari." He also introduced himself " My name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka I am in class D.Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you as well.I'm in Class D as well so let's take care of each other." He nodded in response as we chatted about our hobbies,l am very happy to talk to him before were interrupted by a familiar seen on the left to see an office lady trying to get that narcissist Koenji to give up his seat to the old lady but was defeated by Koenji's argument.Then soon the two-faced bitch Kushida joined in but he still wouldn't give up his seat.She then drew in everyone's attention "Everyone, please listen to me for a moment.Won't someone give up their seat for this woman.It doesn't matter who.Please."

While she spoke I looked at her with an apathetic face before continuing my conversation with Ayanokouji.He also looked at her and Horikita before continuing our conversation about our favourite books.He also asked me on why I didn't give up the seat for the old day to which I just replied that I wanted to talk to him more before throwing the question back to him to which he also replied that he wanted to talk to me as well and dislikes trouble.I laughed a bit at his statement for disliking trouble before replying that maybe he was just being lazy or curious on who would give up their seat.While our stop came I asked him "Do you want to walk towards the entrance ceremony together?"

"Sure I wouldn't mind lets go" While we were walking,we made small talk.He asked stuff like if I know anyone from the school who's coming here as well to which I replied that I only know one friend but she's from class A.As we were talking we were stopped by superior chan as she called out to both of us while looking to us.(looks like she caught me staring as well when I arrived at the bus)

"You both were looking at me.Why?"When she asked, Ayanokouji looked at me then turned back to her to answer her question."Sorry.l guess I was just interested,is all.I mean, you didn't think about giving up your seat to the old woman,did you?"Ayanokouji replied.

"That's right.I didn't consider giving it up.Is there something wrong with that?"

"Oh,no, not at all.I didn't intend to give up my seat,either.In fact,I firmly abide by the philosophy of letting sleeping dogs lie.I dislike trouble."

"You dislike trouble? Then I don't think you and I are anything alike.I didn't give up my seat because I thought it would be pointless."

"But doesn't that seem worse than just not disliking trouble?"

"Perhaps.I'm simply acting according to my own beliefs.That's different from someone who just dislikes trouble,like you.I don't want to spend any time around people like you."

"I feel the same way." Since I was close to him I was able to hear what he muttered.

"And you?" She looked at me to which I replied

"Sorry If I made you uncomfortable.I was just interested in the book you were reading."

"At least She knows how to talk to someone unlike you."

And then she walked away.We then started walking towards the entrance ceremony.While we were walking I saw many boys looking at me while blushing then looking towards Ayanokouji with jealousy.They were speaking something like

"Hey,hey A goddess is in our school.I am so lucky I joined this school"

"Ah She looks like an Angel."

"Who is that gloomy boy next to her.Do you think he is her boyfriend?"

"No way.I think my heart broke into pieces."

To this Ayanokouji just sighed.Ah,his peaceful life chan is disturbed huh.I thought while smiling.I am getting excited to making him fall in love with me.

Hey dear readers its me Serena .It is my first time writing a book so please give me suggestions for the story you have in the comment section and sorry for any mistakes.

Thank you for reading my fanfic❤️

Hello readers 👋

I have made an account on paetron.If any on you can support me on paetron,I will be thankful.

I am not forcing anyone ,only if are self sufficient to support me on paetron then you can click on this link to follow me.

I basically opened this account to earn some money so I can write other stories and my own works other than fanfics.

Once again you all don't have to do this If some of you can support me I will be very grateful.

patreon.com/SerenaChan101