Chapter X. Lady Winterfell

Start from the beginning

Tyrion says "I know how you wage war. We don't poison little girls here. Myrcella is innocent."

Ellaria says "She is a Lannister. There are no innocent Lannisters. My greatest regret is that Oberyn died fighting for you."

Aeryn glares at them "That's enough." 

Daenerys says "Tyrion is my Hand. You will treat him with respect."

Aeryn pauses for a moment "We are not here to be the role of the ashes."

Daenerys nods "I did not come too to be the queen of ashes"

Olenna addresses Daenerys from across the table "That's very nice to hear. Of course, I can't remember a queen who was better loved than my grand daughter. The common people loved her, the nobles loved her. And what is left of her now? Ashes. Commoners, nobles, they're all just children really. They won't obey you unless they fear you."

Daenerys says "I'm grateful to you, Lady Olenna, for your council."

Daemion laughs looking at Olenna.

Olenna says "Is something I said to make you laugh"

Daella and Aemon share a look.

Daemion glares at her "Your council led to thing and both of us knew what would lead if she attacks King's Landing" give her a look "Forget this old thing, Lady"

Oleena glares at him back because Daemion was talking about her and Prince Daeron II when he refused her betrothed and since that Olenna hates the Targaryen. The only thing that let her come today that to revenge for her grandchildren.

Aeryn stands to cut the tension "I'm grateful to all of you. But you have chosen to follow this house. I will not attack King's Landing" gives a look to Daemion and Daenerys "We will not attack King's Landing."

Olenna says "Then how do you mean to take the Iron Throne? By asking nicely?"

Aeryn says "We will lay siege to the capital surrounding the city on all sides."

Maelys says "Cersei will have the Iron Throne but no food for her army or the people."

Tyrion says "But we won't use Dothraki and Unsullied" he begins walking around the carved table of Westeros.

Daemion says "Cersei will try to rally the lords of Westeros by appealing to their loyalty, their love for their country. If we besiege the city with foreigners, we prove her point. Our army should be Westerosi."

Ellia says "And I suppose we're providing the Westerosi?"

Tyrion says "You are."

Aeryn gives a look to Aemon.

Aemon reaches down and picks up a figurine that resembles a Kraken in a longship "Lady Greyjoy will escort you home to Sunspear and her Iron Fleet will ferry the Dornish army back up to King's Landing."

Daemion nods at Daella.

Daella walks to the south of the map and picks up a figurine that resembles a sun. He takes both figurines and places them at King's Landing.

Daella says "The Dornish will lay siege to the capital alongside the Tyrell army."

Daemion takes Stong's figurine and puts them at King's Landing "Riverlands Lyanna Snow army too. Three great kingdoms united against Cersei."

Olenna says "So, your master plan is to use our armies? Forgive me for asking, but why did you bother to bring your own?"

Maelys reaches down and picks up the figurine resembling an Unsullied helmet. He begins walking back around the map of Westeros.