Ch.1

Izana's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

After sitting up from my bed, I felt arms around me, so I looked and saw my handsome Kaku sleeping. Smiling softly, I kissed his lips and before I could pull away, arms wrapped around my waist and deepened the kiss. 'Hmm, morning my little moon' Kaku says huskily which made me blush. Getting up i put on my slippers and walked to my bathroom with Kaku following me.

"Kaku, can you please get me some underwear, a bra and my silk bathrobe please" I said as I turned on the shower and got undressed, suddenly I felt hands caressed my waist and it pulled me towards a hard chest and kissed me passionately. "Hmm Kaku, I need to shower and get ready for the meeting." I say pulling back and stepped into the shower with Kaku getting my my undergarments and bathrobe.

(skip to when she's finishes showering)

Closing off the water, I stepped out and dried my body, put on my bra and underwear and wrapped my bathrobe around my waist and sat down on a seat. Grabbing my lotion, i gently put a perfect amount and started lotion my body and went into my and Kaku's room.

Going to my closet, I pulled out some clothes and changed into them along with my Tenjiku outfit and my signature earrings

Going to my closet, I pulled out some clothes and changed into them along with my Tenjiku outfit and my signature earrings. *Even though i disband Tenjiku, my Tenjiku outfit still holds many memories. * I thought

 * I thought

I grabbed my Samsung Z flip phone, earphones and wallet, putting them inside my pocket and left the room and walked downstairs

I grabbed my Samsung Z flip phone, earphones and wallet, putting them inside my pocket and left the room and walked downstairs. I made it to the motto and saw Kaku coking with our gang members.

"Where is Kisaki and Hanma?" I asked while sitting down and eating the food that my love made.

'They're in their room cuddling since Hanma went too hard on Kisaki' Kakucho says as he eats next to me. "Ahh, I see" I said and continued eating. It was peaceful until Sanzu burst through the door and breaking it... "Sanzu, this is the 4th time you broke the door!" I exclaimed as I stared at our broken door that Sanzu broke. I'm sorry but in my defense, the door is always in my way. He says as he walked to the fridge and drank the milk from the carton.

 'Tell me again why did we let our members live with us again?" asked Kaku. "Well do you remember what happened to the base that the Haitani's and Sanzu exploded our warehouse." I said while sweat dropping at remembering the explosion.

After eating, we made our way to the meeting room and continued the meeting. After explaining thing, my phone rang, so I grabbed it out of my pocket and flipped it opened and saw my mother calling me. I stared at it and declined it. *You decided to call now huh* I thought as I continued the meeting.

"Okay guys, that's everything and let's get ready to hang out with Mikey and the others. And Sanzu, don't simp over Mikey" I said as I looked at Sanzu who looked away from me. Everyone left and I stayed behind with Kaku who wrapped his arms around me. 'Who was that Iza?' Kakucho says softly as he caressed my face with his right hand. "It was my mother, but i didn't answered it since it's the first she called me in months.

I said as I remembered what happened. 'Izana, don't worry about it okay. We'll visit them soon. Kaku says as he kissed my forehead and pushed my head inside his chest, which smelled like soothing lavender. Smiling softly, I hugged him back and pulled back then grabbed his hand and left the meeting room.

(Meanwhile with the Proud family)

[I don't know what to Oscar, she didn't answer me.] A woman says to her husband as she sat down on the couch. {Let's calm down sweetie. It's for the best to let her calm down.} Oscar says to Trudy. He came over and sat down next to his wife. Hey family! I'm back from school! A young girl says to her family as she entered her house. [Hey Penny, how was your day today?] Trudy says to Penny, her younger daughter. It was good Mama. Penny says to her mom as she came back from the kitchen and eating an apple.

(Now lets go back to Izana)

We made it to the park where Mikey and everyone else was waiting for us. "Hey guys" I said to them as me and the others sat down on the tables. Kisaki was sitting on Hanma's lap with a blush on his face. I smiled that Kisaki and Hanma are together. Looking back, I see Mikey eating the food with Draken yelling at him with Sanzu looking at Mikey with sparkles in his eyes *simp* I thought as I ate my nuggets and fries, sharing with Kaku. 'Love you Izana' Kaku says as he looked into my eyes and kissed me. Of course, I kissed him back which made everyone grumbled at the sight of me and Kaku kissing.

Pulling back, I looked at everyone and stuck my tongue out at them. After that, we played on the playground and hang out. It was now nighttime, and everyone said their goodbyes and left. Me and my gang left after cleaning the mess and headed to our house. 

We made it home and everyone went to their room. Me and Kaku went to our room and i changed into some shorts and shirt and bushed my teeth's with Kaku doing the same but he's shirtless and wearing basketball shorts. We go to our bed; I plugged my phone and intertwined my legs with Kaku and fell asleep with my head on his chest and his arm around my waist.

Hello there! This story will have 10 chapters and i'll continue writing season 2. Hoyoverse made a statement and it's official! That disgusting p3d0, elliot is GONE FOREVER!!! He deserves prison and i hope the victims are doing well. That's everything and goodbye everyone!!