Chapter 2

*COUPLE HOUR LATERS*

"Xylo were here, how does it look" Cal says looking at Xylo. "It looks wonderful, absolutly beautiful" Xylo says while looking at the house in front off them.

"So um..heh let's go inside" Cal says while dragging Xylo with him "Hey HEY Cal my arm" Xylo says "Your gonna be fine you've been through worse now come on you said you wanted to see the veiw" Cal Laughs.

*AN HOUR LATER*

"This bed is so comfy isn't Xylo" Cal says while laying next to Xylo, "Ya your..our bed is like laying on a cloud but it's laying on a cloud with you is just much better since your so...well beautiful and wonderful" Xylo said while looking lovingly at Cal," Your wonderful, your handsome better looking than me I'd say" Cal said with a saddening tone" No Cal your look just as good as me don't ever say that again your just as handsome as me your beautiful as me so don't say that".

"OK ok I won't but let us change and go to sleep shall we" Cal said with a very tired voice as Xylo looks at him" Of course let us and maybe we can watch movie's before we go to bed" Xylo suggested, and of course Cal laughs and says" Maybe we could...we will be going to the camp right, we have to see momji and our sons!" Cal said with concern" Of course we will I haven't seen them in forever since camp ended so we have to don't worry now come on we'll share the shower if your up to it" Xylo chuckled " Ya and maybe I can finally clean that hair of yours and maybe have a bubble bath".

_________________________________________

Sooo I know I've been writing this but I'm happy just to see people that are my friends or strangers reading this and that makes me happy and I'll try to write as much as I can more and more words will build up as I continue to write this story and maybe when I finished I will re-edit it to make it better, and after that I may take request to have extra chaps that you guys request so we will just have to wait intill its finished to see what happened.  But anyways bye I hope you enjoy this chp (*^წ^*)