Cat love

Happy Valentine's Day to all

The second half of autumn is not as cold as its morning, but it is still cold, though warmed by the soft, welcoming rays of the sun. Walking out of the house, wrapped in the neck of a felt sweater peeking out from under your coat, you continue your uncomplicated path to the diner for coffee. But your gait is no longer so smooth, and there's an unnatural, lurching tenderness about it. Yes, and your face became calm, you took a few more steps toward the entrance of the diner - you stopped, the next moment you heard a meow. When you turned around, you saw a red and ashy kitten, which froze, looking with its piercing gaze into your eyes. He began to meow pitifully, pulling his paws forward, after a few minutes the kitten began to trust you so much that you were able to pick him up, give him something to eat because he was thin, but not so much that it was very bad. By this time you, completely oblivious to the still faint piercing cold, warming the kitten's belly, began to mutter, "Do you want me to come in now and get something to eat?" - The kitten looked at you, purring approvingly. For a while his pleasant feeling of warmth in his belly completely absorbed your attention, returning the kitten to the ground, you hurried to go into the diner and as soon as possible to buy everything you need, so that the fluffy kitty was not alone and hungry. The kitten waited patiently for you at the entrance until others began to come out and he had to back out. When you came out, the kitten skipped ahead and ran into the side street, and you took your time following him, continuing to purr something affectionate to him while trying not to lose the pleasant state you had just experienced. Soon, after feeding the kitten, you went home, promising to come back tomorrow and be with him again, if possible, to take him in. The next day, as you approached the side street, the gray shadow of "the man" slipped in, you hesitated, not daring to look into the side street. But curiosity was stronger, and, pressed against the wall of the house, you decided to look there, a few more steps and you see that ii side street a kitten and... a skeleton? Did I get that right? He was absorbed in playing with the kitten, as you understood, he didn't see you, otherwise he wouldn't have played. Maybe he just didn't have time to notice. Did you think how well an animal was distracting the "human" attention span. You dared him to approach. The skeleton stopped playing, turning to face you, its empty eye sockets staring at you. He was wearing: a blue-gray jacket with cream-coloured fur the hood. The shorts are white with black stripes. He has a red target on his chest? He turned away. You had by then returned to reality and finally turned to the kitten, who kept purring and happily the skeleton for attention. You thought the stranger was smiling.  You know, this grim "man" does indeed have a very mesmerizing smile. Already squatting next to the kitten and the skeleton, you watched the game continue. You waited for the skeleton to say something. But he was silent. After a few minutes, the kitten stopped playing, went over to him, and poked his muzzle. After that, you took out a treat intended for his kitten and offered the skeleton to treat him. Skelet silently took the treat and brought it to the kitten, who accepted it with pleasure. You smiled. The kitten was satiated and ran up to you, it purred softly, and then began to rub against your feet.
It was getting dark outside, and you didn't even notice it over such a pleasant home environment. "You know, I could take this kitten with me, and you could visit him..." - you muttered, thinking about the fact that this kitten has known him for a long time, but he hasn't had a chance to take him? Suddenly Killer only nodded approvingly. After all, you and he exchanged phone numbers...

I think inviting strangers you've known for a couple of hours to your house is pretty weird