You Remind Me of Someone I Used to Know (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

MG ran down the hallway and knocked rapidly on the twin's door. "We have an emergency," MG says. Lizzie looks at him, "Headmaster Vardemus wants Landon to play QB," he tells the blonde twin. "Cool," Lizzie deadpans. MG gives her a shocked look, "Cool?" MG asks. "That's your slot," he adds. "I'm hunting bigger game this year," Lizzie says. MG sighs, "That Sebastian dude you're worried about or the girl you are crushing on," MG asks.

Grace smirks, and licks her lips. "You're proud that you are making MG jealous, aren't you," Damon asks. "Yes," Grace deadpans. "But you also got jealous of anyone who flirts with Lizzie," Katherine says. "But I did not threaten to kill her family members in front of her," Grace deadpans back. 

"What if he's not a dude at all? I was thinking about it last night. Him just showing up the way he did was super fishy," Lizzie begins. "Given the events of our last school year Compendium Monstrum? You think he's a monster?" MG asks. "I'm thinking I can't rule it out," Lizzie says. "So, sorry, but this is way more important than football. Even though I'm awesome at it," Lizzie adds.

"Wait is Sebastian a monster," Caroline asks. "That depends on your definition of monster," Hope asks. "One from Malivore," Caroline says. "No," Grace and Faith say in unison.

"Well Landon pulled his groin combing his hair once. We need you at that game," MG deadpans. Lizzie laughs, "MG, I am mentally healthy for perhaps the first time in my life, and ready for romance. I'm hoping that Grace pans out and that we can work. And that Sebastian is going to be okay," Lizzie says.

Grace looks at Lizzie, "I love you," she whispers. Lizzie smiles, "Well then it's a good thing that my relationship with you works out," Lizzie whispers. 

"Well, in that case, two sets of eyes are better than one, especially when one of them can vamp-read, so come to the game. I'll help you hit the books, and we can figure out who and what this guy really is," MG offers. Lizzie smiles, "Part of me is worried about what we might find out," she admits. "You're supposed to say yes," MG reminds her. "Remember?" MG asks. Lizzie groans, "Fine," Lizzie says. "Yes," she adds. "Guess I better go dig up that trash bag of a jersey," Lizzie mutters.

Grace and Lizzie exchange a look. "So, are you going to flirt with me during the game," Lizzie asks. "Are you adorable and manipulative when you want something," Grace asks. "Yes," Lizzie deadpans. "Then yes," Grace replies. 

The Salvatore team was warming up for the game, the team were getting Landon ready for the game. "Yellow 80," Landon calls out. "Yellow 80?" Josie asks. "Sorry. Foster care didn't have a football team," Landon says. Landon throws the football and it does not go far, "What did I tell you?" Landon says. "I'm a total fraud. Now the whole school's gonna see it, and this is a total disaster," Landon complains. "And like I told you, I'm really good at taking care of people," Josie argues. "We're gonna get through this," she adds. "How? I can't even throw," Landon says. "Yes, you can. You just need a little help," Josie says. She chuckles and gives him the ball and "Viribus," she says, placing a hand on his chest. "What'd you just do?" Landon asks. "See for yourself," Josie says.

"What will that spell do," Caroline asks. "It will let Landon actually play football," Grace says.

Landon throws the ball and the spell lets it fly fast and far. The Mystic Falls football team, is leaving the bus. "Incoming," Finn says. Hope looks up and catches the ball before it hits someone on the team. Grace and Faith smirk, Grace takes the ball from her cousin. "Football, middle of Landon's chest," Grace whispers. Faith casts an illusion spell so that only people who are supernatural will see the effects of future spells. Grace throws the ball and uses her magic to make it go through the middle of Landon's chest. "That was not necessary," Finn says, as the three Mikaelsons walk onto the field.

"Finn does not seem amused," Kol notices. "But," Hope says knowing there was more. "I am very amused," Niklaus says.

The Salvatore team is surrounding around Landon concerned for their quarterback. Lizzie looks up to see Grace standing on the sideline, "Oh my god," Lizzie whispers. "What," Josie asks. "That's Grace," Lizzie says pointing to the dark haired Mikaelson. Grace turns and smirks at the two Saltzmans and winks. Landon wakes back up and the Salvatore team disperses, he looks at the other team nervously and sees the auburn haired Mikaelson. "Do you know that girl?" Josie asks. "Not really. We just, uh shared a milkshake once," Landon says.

"Wow, you are exactly like your father," Rebekah says. Grace nods, "I know," she says. "Just one milkshake, a dance and you were nearly murdered by her father," Lizzie says. "You know not much," Josie adds.

 "You know not much," Josie adds