Extra #5

Bedtime Stories for Mikaelson Children:

Hope, Faith and Grace Mikaelson were by no means spoiled, sure they got a few extra things here and there. But no one would dare calm them brats if they were not also related to them. One thing that the girls always got extras of was bedtime stories. Hope, Faith and Grace loved hearing stories about the families time as human, partly because the girls could not imagine their parents young and because said parents always told the stories with a reminiscent air. Other stories were told as a warning and a form of entertainment.

 Hope's favorite story was 'The Brave Warrior vs. The Evil Viking'. The story followed a young warrior who fought off an evil man who was trying to ruin the peace in the town.  As the auburn haired Mikaelson grew up she realized that the story was about her father and the man who raised him. The tale was not just for the young girl's enjoyment but to warn her about the darkness that could plague her life. 

Faith's favorite story was about a pair of brothers dueling playfully. The brothers' younger sister comes to watch them spar with each other, and in the end the younger of the two brothers wins the fight by slicing the older brother's belt. The story was called 'The Noble Stag vs the Big Bad Wolf', the story was always told from a third person point of view almost like the little sister herself was telling the story. 

The youngest Mikaelson's favorite story was of course magic related, in turn the story was the storyteller's favorite. 'The Young Warlock with his Magic', the young warlock in question loved that Grace enjoyed the story and made sure that the girl's mother added special effects to the story to make it better. The story was good when the girl was younger but as she got better at her magic, it made him sad with the idea that she might also lose her magic. Every night all three stories would be told with a different narrator. But with the big eyes and the pouty lips, the girls got one more story. So it was agreed upon, that the final story would be told by Niklaus, Rebakah and Kol. 

The final story was also a warning but the girls did not know that until they were older. The tale was about sparrows and the possible dangers that could come along with them.  The paranoia sometimes reached into the depths of the Original's voices as they warned their daughters about their mother.