1st Anniversary

Time flies before one even realizes it.

A year has already passed since then. And though it may have been short, a lot has happened, and the past felt like a long time ago.

Though it is funny for gods who literally lived through eternities to feel that way. But that's just how it is.

In just a blink of an eye, gods who once were stoic and lived life in a black and white world, experienced various emotions and experiences as if they returned to being mortals.

Joy, excitement, love, warmth, comfort, sadness, bitterness, longing, disappointment, anger, despair, acceptance. All of which they experienced, in a year that should've been just a blink for them.

Though is a one year for the Gods the same as 365 days for humans?

Only they would know.

Out of three only two remained.

However, each memory was deeply cherished within the archives of our memories, and not once shall be forgotten.

Just as promised.

"Sweetie? Are you ready? Let's go."

"Ah. Yes yes!"

A beautiful woman dressed in purple said with a gentle smile.

The girl closed her book and fixed a hat on the left side of her head. She then ran towards the lady and grabbed her arm.

They are the rulers of the Gods, the Goddess of Existence and the Goddess of the Archive in their human form

The Goddess of Existence's previously white hair has become black, and her teal eyes have turned into silver.

Meanwhile, the Goddess of the Archive's hair and eyes have become dark reddish brown. Her non-human features like her wings, horn, and tail have disappeared, while her ears have become more human-like, and her eyes no longer flickered to its reptilian form.

Even though their godly features had become more human, and their auras have dimmed to suit the mortal world, it cannot hide the sheer beauty and majesty of their being.

They are...still out of this world, although not as much as before.

Carrying a picnic basket, they climbed up the hill as the wind blew, the grass swayed, and flowers danced as if to greet and welcome them.

Today is the day of their marriage anniversary. Instead of a grand banquet, they decided to simply enjoy their time together in a little picnic in the mortal world.

Curtsy to the Lady who wanted to let the two enjoy their time, she dragged Hana along with the couple's daughters to earth to hangout in Starbucks with a nice cup of coffee.

Though, "a cup" seems a little doubtful.

Kae thought that she should go there sometime. She would like some coffee with some chocolate, frothy milk, and heaps and heaps of whip cream. Though, that would be saved for another time.