3)Finally

She had had enough, she had endured their verbal abuse thinking that they would realise the truth but she couldn't have been more wrong if she tried.

She realised that most of her classmates were just greedy people who would be kind to the person who could make them more rich or famous or preferably both except chloe and adrian cause they were both already rich.

When they cornered her after school they must have thought that they would teach her a lesson but boy they couldn't be more wrong.

This was the finale even though it may have been unplanned. She checked this corner and got what she was looking for a cct v camera. She would have to time it just right.

All of the class was present except chloe. They cornered marinette and ivan and kim held her while others were beating her after 2-3 minutes Marinette escaped from their hold and attacked everyone present, it took the class by surprise as they hadn't thought Marinette could harm them.

But this was just the beginning Marinette took out her phone called the police  but after that she called nadja chamack and the media and told them to come here. The police and media reached at the same time they hadn't known what to expect but whatever they expected this wasn't it. the class was lying on the floor with injured limbs and were more surprised to find the media and police there, but before lie-la could start with waterwork Marinette started.

"These people tried assaulting me but because i know some martial arts i defended  myself I called because i thought they would start again." said Marinette.

And to the class's surprise Marinette was crying and bruises were forming where they had hit her. the policer officer took the scene in and found though these children were on the floor there were any bruising or anything except on two large boys.

"Miss why don't you sit and tell those officers there your parents number. And if you won't mind do you think you could tell us what happened here. You can write a complaint and we can restraint these people in the office until we find further evidence." said the police officer.

"o-o-ofcourse sir, t-t-they won't beat me again wil-l-ll they" said Marinette while sniffling and crying.

now how to bring his attention to the camera without making him suspicious

"sir, there is a camera at the wall and its on maybe it has recorded what happened here." said one of the officers.

"right you are well I guess this makes our work easier and contact these people's parents as I believe they are minors." said the head officer.

the class who had heard all this paled. This wasn't supposed to happen Marinette was supposed to learn a lesson but these police were trying to arrest them.

At the police station 

All the Parents including Gabriel and lie-la's mother were present. They knew what had happened as the media was going live and therefore everyone in Paris knew of this.

"What do you think you are doing arresting my son do you know who he is?" Shouted Gabriel.

"I request you to calm down. We haven't arrested anyone yet. But with what we have seen of the video footage everyone here was responsible and they will surely be arrested after we question them thoroughly." said the head officer.

"My daughter would never do anything like this and everyone here are children surely you aren't thinking of arresting them." said lie-la's mother

"Well I guess you should see the video footage yourself with a few more additional details that we acquired through the school board."

The parents were shocked with what they saw how could their children do this to someone let alone their friend Marinette. Then they were even more shocked to see another footage(this was from school) where their children were verbally abusing the poor girl.

"where is Ms dupain cheng ?" asked Gabriel. He knew that if he wanted to stop the police from arresting his son he would have to speak with her there was no other way to save his son. The head officer of this case was someone who took his duties seriously and wouldn't be bribed.

"she is at the hospital with her parents. She has to be hospitalised for atleast a week. She is also suffering from trauma. And she has already said that she doesn't wanna meet anyone related to this fiasco including the parents." said the head officer.

A/N- do you guys like it?