Prologue

I frantically scratched my head as I stood up from the bed, trying to remember what event was taking place today . I suddenly remembered that today was a Monday and I was almost late for work. Damn it.
I watched episodes of Korean movies last night and forgot today was Monday. I turned on my phone and series of messages rushed through my phone screen. I checked the time I still had an hour to get everything done and reach the hospital. I ran into the bathroom and came out about 15 minutes later. I chose a chocolate pink top and a black trousers and slipped into it quickly. I checked the time and Greg call entered. I waited for it to stop ringing and then turned on airplane mode. I ran downstairs after making my hair into a cute ponytail and made the fastest breakfast I could make, bread and omelette. I chugged down some tea as I finished my breakfast. Geez I was running late as I checked the time again on my wrist watch . I wore my lanyard , took my car keys and my bag. I was deliberating on which shoe to wear, so I picked a flat black shoe and put it on .
I picked up the house keys and locked the backyard door and gently closed the door to the garden. I opened my car and drove away.