Chapter XXXXIV

Mulai dari awal

Blue sat on the seat closest to the window looking out at the sky with her headphones in playing what she had named her 'travel playlist' which was just a bunch of nostalgic songs that really put her in a good mood.

They landed at about four pm in the evening, luckily for them there were no paparazzi so they were able to make it to their hotel room in peace, Beyoncé had specifically picked one close to the beach so the kids could come out in the afternoon and play on the beach side.

"Mommy look the ocean!" Rumi squeals in excitement pointing outside the window of their hotel room.

It was two huge rooms, conjoined one side for Bey and Nic and the other for the kids. There was a living space, a bar/ kitchen area and a fancy looking bathroom.

"It's cool isn't it?" Nicki asks matching her excitement, holding unto Papa who had finally fallen asleep.

"Yes!"

Sir was jumping on the bed in excitement, while Blue had pulled out her camera from her little backpack, She was gonna take pictures of everything!

"Get down from there." Beyoncé says to Sir making him whine but he finally let up when he saw the look on her face.

They got all their things settled for the meantime, before Beyoncé had finally suggested they'd go out for some dinner.

They could've just had dinner in the hotel but then again that wouldn't have added to the experience.

The streets were dark but full of artificial lights, people moving here and there, in all honesty the place was really beautiful and full of life.

"Carry me, Mama?" Rumi asks tapping Beyoncé's leg, not wanting to have to hold on to her hand as they walk to the seafood restaurant not too far from the hotel.

"Aren't you not a big girl?" Rumi nods.

"I'm a big girl but big girls need to be carried sometimes." She had paused now, Beyoncé just chuckled picking her up which made her giggle.

They walked the rest of the journey, with Nicki carrying Papa while holding on to Sir's hand, Beyoncé carrying Rumi and Blue walking besides Beyoncé taking pictures of little things she found cute.

_____

"So how was the first night?" Beyoncé asks the kids who had themselves tucked in to sleep.

"Really good, the place is really beautiful." Blue says "I took a lot of pictures."

"It's beautiful." Both Rumi and Sir say in sync "Jinx!" They say at the same time again giggling.

Papa had already fallen asleep long ago, he was sharing beds with Blue, while the twins would share beds.

"Glad you liked it, tomorrow we'll be going down to the beach."

The three kids nodded already excited for the next day.

___

"No! Don't walk too far!" Onika calls out to Blue who was walking a bit far from them while they all played on the beach.

She was lying down trying to soak up the sun and enjoy the breeze with Papa sitting in his seat right next to her watching all the fun with a milk bottle in his mouth.

Beyoncé was playing in the water with Sir who seemed to be having the time of his life while Rumi sat not too far from them trying to build a sandcastle.

"I'm not gonna walk too far, I just wanna find something good to take a picture of."

"You can take a picture of us, now come back here before you get lost somewhere." Onika says looking up at Blue who whines out but does as she's told anyways.

"Rumi aren't you gonna play with the water a little bit?" Blue asks taking a quick picture of the girl.

"No the water is scary, I'll just play here." Rumi says trying the build the sandcastle again when it had fallen, this being the fourth time she was rebuilding it. "You wanna play with me?"

"Yeah sure." They all played around for awhile before Beyoncé had finally decided it was time to go back to the hotel.

"We're going on a trail.... A trail! A trail!" Rumi sings loudly while they all sat in the golf cart which Beyoncé was riding.

It was beginning to get annoying but none of them had the heart to stop her little happy tune, although she had been singing it for the last ten minutes.

"Can you please tone! It down Ru. Thank you." Blue was taking videos at the back of the cart and Rumi's singing was interrupting.

"Stop being mean Blue. I just singing!"

"And it's annoying."

"Don't say that."

"But I am."

"Okay can you two stop the little bickering and Blue you're not playing nice, don't spoil this for your little sister." Blue just rolls her eyes continuing her video.

Rumi continues her singing although a little quieter this time, "trail..~ we're on a trail~"

They stop the cart for awhile to take in the scenery, both Nic and Blue get down to look around, Rumi moved seats up to the front next to Beyoncé.

Blue takes a quick pic of them, with a little smile at the little game they had going on while Sir just stared at the dirt road in disgust.

"Ta.. ta!" Papa pointed up at a bird with a huge smile on his face, "A bird. A pretty little bird Papa, cute right." Nicki coos tickling his side making him giggle madly.

"I wanna take pictures for my insta." Nicki says "Please take 'em for me." She hands the phone to Beyoncé who sighs loudly but takes it anyways.

"Can we take pictures too?" Rumi asks walking next to Nicki basically photo bombing the picture.

"Yeah, lemme just take this quick one."

Beyoncé took a final picture of her before taking one of the kids who seemed excited to be taking it, Rumi especially who was smiling with gums and all.

"I think I'll post this to my insta."

They all got back around three in the afternoon and ordered food, deciding that they'd just watch a movie to while away time.

The entire vacation trip was filled with little adventures here and there and soon they'd be going back to continue on with their normal lives.

Both Bey and Nic were finding it hard to believe that they'd actually had four kids.. four precious ones they were gonna protect forever.

The best thing to ever happen to either of them.

_____

This is a half assed ending like but I never really know how to end books and now I'm done with this my intrusive thoughts led me to write another book *sigh* 😣, which I'll probably never finish.

But I'll still write in it anyways...

But lemme just give y'all a quick overview of the book so you'll know what to expect.

_______

Book title: friend??

Onika doesn't have any friends not even an imaginary one, she has a little problem which makes her self conscious and isolated spending most of her days up in her room reading books.

Beyoncé works odd jobs to help pay for her mother's treatment and save up for college.

These two girls get partnered up in an English project which is gonna be the whole school term, what do you think happens when this two girls cross paths?

___

"I'll pay you to befriend her"

"Isn't that like weird? What if she finds out. I'm not tryna get in between all that."

"I'll pay you 20k upfront and you'll be on my monthly pay roll"

"Wait! seriously?!"

"As serious as a heart attack."

"I'm in!"

___