Alex: Ok, am I the only one who found it weird how Courtney of all people looked excited when she thought we'd be gambling?

End

"Oooh, I wonder if anyone's performing" Owen wondered aloud.

"You're in luck Owen my man! Last time on the after math show, they had a second chance contest, and we're about to hear a little number from the winner".

"Gwen? is it Gwen?!" Cody exclaimed.

"That wouldn't suck" Duncan smiled

"Um, yes! It would!" Courtney glared.

"She's four hundred pounds of sassy, in a ninety pound package, and she's wearing twelve pounds of mascara, iiiiiiiiiiit's... Blaineley!".

"Que?"

"What?"

"Who?"

Music started

~~~~~~~~~~🎶

Blaineley: Blain-Blain-Blain-Blain-Blainerific, is my name. Dishing dirt is my game. Invading with my Blainelicious frame!

Owen: Bla-Blainerific! S-s-so terrific!

Blaineley: I'm fa-fa-famous. Famous!

Courtney: This is so against the rules, does Chris think we're a bunch of fools?

Chris: Rules? This ain't no Sunday School! Miss Thang up there's a rating's jewel!

Owen: Bla-Blainerific!

Heather: M-M-Make me si-ick!

Blaineley: I'm fa-fa-famous. Famous! Get me a half fat, no foam latte steamed to a hundred-two, heat! I'm quite specific.

Owen: She's Blainerific!

Duncan: So-so horrific.

Blaineley: I'm fa-fa-fam-

Cody: Who's that girl again?

Blaineley: WHAT?! *Pissed* Who am I? Who am I?! Who are you?! I'm the host of the Puppy Bachelorette! I was nominated for a gemmie award! I interviewed you for Celebrity Manhunt!

Alex: *Spoken* Yeesh, the vibe in here dropped faster than my grandma's heart rate did last year

Blainely: *Singing* It's a fact and scientific, that I'm still Blainerific.

Scarlett and Heather: She's not so famous, turns out she's not so famous!

Alex: And her real name isn't Blaineleyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

~~~~~~~~~~🎶

"Phht. Whatevers!" Blaineley scoffed, stepping off her podium.

"So which one of these lame teams am I on anyway?" she asked Chris

"Incorrect usage of the word lame." Scarlett said

"Whatevs" Blaineley said.

"You're on your own, because from now on, there are no more teams." Chris said.

There was silence for a moment, before Scarlett, Courtney and Heather all cheered.

"Well gentlemen, it's been an honor." Alejandro said, shaking Duncan, Owen and I's hands "I trust our brotherhood can continue in some matter?".

"Of course man!" Duncan reassured him.

"We're buddies all the way to the end. Right guys?" Owen said to Duncan and I.

"Ummm. Yeah..." I said.

Confessional

Alex: I'll be in an alliance with Owen, Duncan or Scarlett, but not Alejandro. *Rubs arm* He seems a little untrustworthy