Eminem who?

Y/n POV - f/c = fav colour

I love you Livy poo 🥰😁🫶❤️ please stop reading tho 😜
I could hear the birds outside as I woke up. I opened my eyes slowly only to see bill lying RIGHT next to me! I was freaking out!!

I looked around with wide eyes to see ran, Tom and Aimee giggling and looking at one of there phones.

"Look who's awake!" Ran said loudly causing me to shush him and point at everyone who is asleep.

I got up and walked over to them. "What are you all giggling about?" I asked quietly.

They laughed some more before showing me a photo of me and Bill asleep... I tried to hide the red slowly tinting my face.

"Dude- why, just why." They all started laughing again causing everyone else to awaken.

"Good morning!" Bill said sitting up. I looked over to ran with a 'don't show him' look on my face. He nodded.

~~~

Everyone was now awake, we had just had breakfast. "Are you guys free today?" Bill asked.

"No me and Marco are going to the markets." Fred said, "yeah I promised Toby that I'd stream with him today." Tom said.

"I'm free :)" I said. "Same!" Ran said.

We all looked over to Aimee and Guqqie. "No, sorry guys we are going on a picnic." Aimee said.

"Well, y/n and Ran would you two like to do a dyeing hair stream with me?" Bill asked me and ran excitedly.

"'Hair dying stream'? You haven't got any hair!" I said before we all burst out laughing "sorry, sorry." I said calming down patting bill on the shoulder.

"It's ok, it was pretty funny." Bill said laughing it off.

"Anyways I would love to help you dye your "hair"." I said smirking.

"Yeah me too." Ran said.

~~~

The others left, it was now just ran, bill and I.

"We should all dye our hair!" Bill said suddenly. "Uhh sure I guess, that sounds pretty fun!" I said. "I can't sorry, but I'd love to help you both dye your hair!" Ran said.

We all walked down to the local hair salon/shop, we went straight to the hair dye section.

"What colour are you dying it?" I asked bill. "I was thinking ether white or red. What about you?" Bill said.  "probably f/c, I think it would look cool!" I responded.

"Yeah that would look so good on you!" Ran said encouragingly, bill nodded. "Yeah it would, I think I'm going to get hair bleach." Bill said. "Actually that would look super cool!" I told him making his cheeks become marked in pink splashes of colour.

~~~

When we got to Bill place we set up the stream and pressed start.

"HELLO STREAM!!!" I said practically yelling, I was very excited to speak to chat again.

"Hii chat! We have some guests today, and as you've probably guessed by the setup today, we are doing a hair dying stream!!" Bill said causing chat to go ballistic.

"Hey chat!!" Ran said waving.

~~~

We where halfway through the stream, bill was rinsing off him bleached hair.

"Ta daaa!" Bill said coming into the room. "Oh my god! It actually looks really good!" Ran said.

"Dude- HAHAHAHAHA, sorry.. it's just heEHE- you look- HAHAHA- YOU LOOK LIKE FUCKIN- HAHA- you look like fuckin Eminem! HEHEHAHAHHA!" I said with a lot of pauses and laughing.

ran, bill and chat where also hysterical.

~~~

We had finished stream after we finished dying our hair, mine came out really faded, we think it because we mixed it wrong, you can only see a slight tint of f/c in the sun light, otherwise my hair looks the same.

"I'm going to get a tattoo soon, I got Ash to draw me some ideas, I'm going to make a pole for them online." Bill said taking both Ran and me by surprise.

"Oh- that's cool." I said

A/n
Words : 701
IM GOING TO SEE YOUNG GRAVY!!! IM GOING TO A MEET AN GREAT!!!! IM SO FUCKING EXCITED!
Sorry sorry, I'm also going to start writing the YanDSMP x reader story soon as well.

Also updates will be slower because I have lots of school assignments at the moment :(

Please Vote

-A