Chapter 2: a dreadful dawn/the wild beast (part 2)

Začít od začátku

Dr fionna: uh y/n, what do you mean by he could save his father.

(Y/N): You see my dear, he not only did he ruined our life, but he ruined mine. I lost everything because of you brother, It all started back when me and him were once younger.

We cut to flashback as we see a group of Superheroes going on some sort of mission as y/n and sunblast father and mother came to join the fight.

(Y/N): *narrating* our fathers and mothers friends were on the verge of there greatest victory, The most powerful group of villains have been located. Soon, they would be captured, taken to maximum prison, and there would be peace. My brother went to go as I wanted to as well.

We see sunblast going with there mom and dad, as his brother y/n wanted to come too. But, his father walked over to him and kneeled down to his level.

(Y/N): *narrating* but my father stop me from joining the fight. He said my moment to be a hero and join them would come, but it was not this moment. Those were the words he spoked to me, and they would be the last.

We soon see y/n in there house all alone as y/n heard a knock on the door as it was his brother and mother, but he didn't see his father anywhere,

(Y/N): *narrating* cause when my family returned, only two made it out. My brother told me that he tried to protect our father, but my brother was too busy with helping our parents hero friends. So when he found our father, he was already dead on the ground. And soon I realized that he was the one to blame.

We cut back to the present as y/n was still ready to punch his brother in the face with his rock fists.

(Y/N): I never saw my father again......

Dr fionna, demencia and 5.0.5. we're heartbroken as they couldn't belive y/n brother couldn't save there father as y/n now had rage in his eyes.

(Y/N): now it's time for me to finish what I started.

Sunblast dodged his brothers fist as he slammed the alphamatrix badge on his chest and transformed into darkmatter.

Sunblast: Alright, Fine. If you want to be the bad guy, then I'll beat you like the others.

(Y/N): Oh really, well my brains is more better then your bronze.

Sunblast hands glowed as y/n catches them and swung him around as he slammed him on the ground.

Sunblast: is that...........all you...........got brother.

(Y/N): no, this is.

y/n hand was engulfed in flames as he threw a fire ball at his brother as he got covered in a red crystals that were tough to break.

(Y/N): now, sleep brother.

Sunblast took one last look at y/n as he punched him in the face and all went black. Sunblast soon woke up, as he saw himself all shrunken down and in a jar with the same crystal as the lid.

(Y/N): wakey wakey brother.

He soon saw penumbra as she had a smile on her face.

Dr fionna: here you go, one defeated for miss penumbra.

Penumbra: finally, you and I are going to have a long conversation.

Sunblast got to his knees as he couldn't belive he got taken down by his brother.

Sunblast: no, noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

We soon cut to y/n, Dr fionna, 5.0.5., demencia, and penumbra in miss black hats office. The now small sunblast tried to get out of the jar, but the crystal lid was just too hard to break as he gave up.

Penumbra: thank you miss black hat, your team did a great job. Now I can use sunblasts power to create a antidote for my condition. How can I repay you for such great service.

Black hat grinned as we see penumbra signing a contract.

Black hat: a pleasure doing business with you miss penumbra. Now leave.

Penumbra took the jar with sunblast as she kissed y/n, he blushed at the kiss and she left.

Black hat: your four did a exceptionally........good job.

Dr fionna was confused about it.

Dr fionna: that's it, not a well done or great job.

Black hat: no, just a good job. Now leave, me and y/n have have to talk.

Dr fionna: o-of course black hat m-m-mistress.

Demencia, 5.0.5. and fionna left y/n and black alone. As Madame black hat smiled.

Black hat: so, did you find it.

(Y/N): yep, the blue prints for a iron suit that cat defeat gold heart. It'll take time to build it, but he'll know what's coming to him.

Black hat: Oh he will.

The two of them grinned as we see the blueprints and designs as it name on it as the name was, "project: iron stomper".

The screen cuts to black.