"Are all the gifts put together?" Bang Chan asked the general public of the dorm. He was doing his third check off of everything. With the way he was making sure everything was in place you would think he's concerned about the day being perfect. In reality Chan was way more concerned about everyone having fun than everything being perfectly in place. Suddenly Han came running into the room with a Cinnamonroll plush he bought yesterday. He knew he was rushing for no reason but still ran causing him to nearly trip over the leg of the table in front of the sofa.

As Han put the plush in the basket of gifts there was a knock at their door. "Jeongin can you get the door?" Lee Know called out adding the final touches to whatever he was cooking. It didn't take long for the sound of a door opening to fill the air. "Hi Y/N." Jeongin greeted you before stepping aside to let you in. "Hello." You greeted in return giving him a sweet smile before bending down to take off your shoes. After your shoes were off and neatly against the wall you walked into the main part of the building. Smiling sweetly as you looked at everyone. All of the boys politely bowed a little as a way to say hello as you walked to the table in the dining area.

"Hi Minho." You smiled placing the grocery bag you brought with you on the dining table. Lee Know hummed in response to you focused on his dish. The overwhelming scent of brownies and what Lee Know was cooking filled your nose now that it really hit you. You also noticed the cut out hearts lining the walls.

"When I told Yoonie where I was going today he tried to come along with me." You used your brother to strike up conversation as you sat down in the living room . "You should've brought him with you." Chan said almost as if he was hoping for Yoon to be with you. You shook your head in response to what Chan said. "Nah he said he wouldn't sulk about it as long as I brought back some of Minho's cooking or Felix's Brownies." You shrugged. "We also started a drama and he's impatient to finish it." You added. Chan let out a light laugh to what you said. Someone sat next to you on the sofa causing the cushion to dip down more. It didn't take long to figure out who it was. The vague smell of acrylic paint was a dead giveaway.

"I guess he really likes it. What drama did you guys start?" The familiar voice spoke. "We started watching   A Business Proposal, and it's SO good." You answered emphasizing "so" to further get your point across. By now all eight boys where hanging out in the living room either listening to you or holding their own conversations.

Chan clapped his hands to grab everyone's attention. "Okay. Lee Know just finished cooking so why not everyone eat first and then we'll play a couple games." Everyone nodded their heads agreeing to the proposal.

After everyone ate and argued over who would have the last brownie....Changbin won that war. Lee Know set aside what was left over for you to take home. You nearly panicked thinking all of the brownies had been eaten but alas the life saving Felix had already set aside some in a separate bowl just for your brother. 'Damn this kid is spoiled' you thought to yourself as you joined the rest of the boys on the floor around the table. UNO cards had already been shuffled and distributed among the nine of you.

You all ended the evening playing Mario Kart and exchanging valentines gifts. You packed the leftover food in the now empty plastic bag that originally held the boys' gifts. Of the days you didn't celebrate valentines outside of family, it didn't hurt to say this year was definitely one of your favorite times. Before you could even think about touching the door handle to leave someone cleared their throat. This action caused you to turn around to see many pairs of eyes staring back at you. "Ugh, how could I forget." You playfully said setting the bag down on the floor next to your shoes. You made your way over to the boys each one waiting for their final gift.

One by one each member was given a kiss on the cheek gifted by non other than yours truly. A light blush making it's way to each of them as you did so. Now you were allowed to leave. Waving your last goodbye as you exited and made your way home.

The walk home wasn't very long. 7 minutes tops. You took one half step through your front door before you felt the bag snatched out of your hand. "Excuse you!" You yelled as you kicked off your shoes. Your brother wasted no time digging into the brownies Felix baked and the food Lee Know made already heating up in the microwave. You shook your head wondering how he was so quick to start eating. You'd think he hadn't eaten in days with how he was shoving food in his mouth.

Setting down the basket of gifts you had gotten from the boys on the kitchen counter you also didn't hesitate to grab a pair of chopsticks ready to dig in to the leftovers from your little party. "Anyways-" Yoon spoke not wanting to waste any time. "Now you're back and with the peace offerings I requested, I can finally watch more of that drama." He made his way to your room where he had everything set up all ready. You let out a drawn out sigh grabbing the bowl of food from the microwave. You weren't one to talk on the situation since you've also grown impatient to continue watching. You joined Yoon in your room and that's where the two of you spent the rest of the day. Binge watching the rest of your new favorite drama.

————————————————————————————This isn't exactly the most well written but I did rush a bit to be able to post on the actual day of valentines.