🎶I'm not afraid🎶

The scene changes now to a kingdom beyond Equestria, slowly closing up on a coliseum.

🎶Nothing will tempt me, we can go all day🎶

There's a pony with a wig, sitting on a throne. On his right side there's a massive green gem. Showing it off like some sort of prize.

🎶Think I will fold and join your little game?🎶

The pony tyrant spits orders to some ponies with gladiator outfits. They all nod and grab some weapons, looking at a gate where nothing but shadows can be seen.

🎶Let me loose and I'II show you pain🎶

The gates slowly open, only to reveal a pair of emerald green eyes glowing in the dark.

🎶You're a joke, so pathetic, it's easy🎶

🎶Think again before you come near me!🎶

The dragon rushes out from the cage and without a second thought slams his fist on one of the ponies' face, throwing away and crashing to a wall.

🎶You will all see🎶

🎶At the end of the tunnel🎶

🎶I will be standing🎶

🎶While you are crawling on your knees🎶

🎶They will all look to me!🎶

The dragon then slams his tail against a second gladiator, throwing him towards other two and knocking them down.

🎶I don't believe🎶

🎶That anyone else could🎶

🎶Fight harder than I would🎶

🎶Or to be what these ponies need🎶

🎶l'LL BE THE LAST TO BLEED!🎶

The dragon then gets attacked from behind by a female earth pony wearing heavy armor. He kicks her away to gain some distance, they both glare at each other before rushing towards the other. They start clashing hooves and fists until the dragon shot a powerful fireball towards her, sending her crashing to a wall.

The pony on the throne looks unpleased and orders to open another gate. The dragon is looking directly at the giant emerald until something big hits him and throws him away. The dragon gets up and looks at the one responsible, only to realize it's no pony, but an angry creature with a Saber-toothed tiger's head and front legs, a goat's head and hind legs, and a snake's head for a tail. Both beasts glare at each other before running towards the other.

The goat head hits the dragon as he grabs its horns while hanging in there. He swings his body, making the creature loose it's balance but before it could fall, the snake tail grabs the dragon and throws him away. When the dragon gets up an orange paw hits him in the face, more specifically in the eye, getting thrown away to some stone pillars in the middle of the arena. The pony gives an evil smile while looking at the dragon buried under the rubble.