After feeding him.. she wiped his mouth with her pallu making him smile widely...

Sri: Naa veetuku kelambura...

Before she went from there Ashok grabbed her hands,

Ashok: en maamul ah kuduthutu po di maami...

Sri looked down & Blushed.. she went near him and tried to reach his cheeks... But couldn't because of her height...  She pouted at him... He laughed & lifted her making her squeal in surprise...

He crashed his lips on hers and kissed her passionately... She gripped his shoulders and tried to match his speed..

He slammed her on the office wall and started to kiss her neck... She fisted his hair and moaned his name...

Suddenly they heard a knock sound... She came out of trance and tried to push him away from her but he pinned her hands on wall and started to kiss her upper chest...

She tried to escape from his hold and tried to tell him that someone knocking the door...

Sri: vidungo... Yaaro kadhava thatra..

Ashok: thattitu potum..

he continued to kiss her and pressing her bossom inside her pallu making her moaning mess & arched her body in pleasure....

Suddenly a familiar voice from outside heard

Sathish : sir meeting ku time aachu sir ellarum wait pandraanga...

Ashok groaned &  stopped kissing her... She looked at him with half lit eyes...

Ashok: ippo veetukku po... Naa meeting mudichitu veetukku varan.. ready ah iru velila polaam...

Sri: appo...Naa...

Ashok: neeyum naanum Mattum...

Sri pouted at him but he bite & pulled her lower lips making her blush and she pushed him & ran away from there....Ashok adjusted himself...

Ashok mv: ivala vachutu...

He shook his head but he is happy on other side because of her innocence...

_________

Rerna was sitting in sofa and vibing for sanda kozhi song....Dina came inside with poker face.. she looked at him with raised eyebrows,

Rerna mv: enna ivlo kovama varaan ... Marubadiyum adichukitangalo.. sari namakku edhukku vambu.. keta unnala dhaandi vesha bottle nu adipaan...

She again started to Vibe,

Rendu molaththula paaya podaiyaa
Sandai vandhuchchaa thalli padumaiyaa
Konja naeram yenna kollaiyaa aiyaa yaa

Dina glared at her and pulled her ear pod...

Rerna: unakku ippo enna venum?

Dina: un akka enga?

Rerna: enta ketta? Ippo enna Panna?

Dina: phone konja nanja pecha pesuna.. inikki andha kozhi ya pudichu poricha dha valikku varuva..

Rerna mv: akka edho perusa vaala vitta pola irukku...mmm...

Rerna: enakku theriyadhu...

Dina: Agni number venuma vendama..

Rerna mv: iii...indha deal nalla irukkey... Akka sorry ka...

Rerna: maththa edathula olinja kandu pidichuruvannu un room la dha olinchutu irukka...

Dina moved away from there..