⊹ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 ⊹

Start from the beginning

✩˚₊‧。⋆✩⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆✩⋆。‧₊˚✩

After school, you found a good way to distract yourself. Inupi, a long-time friend of yours, picked you up after your evening classes.

He was sitting on his white motorcycle, his expression indifferent. "You left me waiting"

"Sorry, Inupi", you walked towards him, smiling apologetically. "Thank you for picking me up"

He handed you a helmet which you put on, while placing yourself behind him with one skilful movement. It wasn't the first time he rode his bike with you, so you knew he would insist on you wearing the helmet. You leaned down against the backrest of the bikes' second seat with your school bag hanging around your back and hugged Inupi casually.

"Shinichiro-san asked us to bring some coke", Inupi said as he started the engine.

"Only for him?", you asked.

"Nope, for everyone", Inupi started driving down the street.

You shook your head with a smile on your face. "That man"

"Kakucho is getting the food"

"How many will be at the shop today?"

"The usual people I guess"

You counted in your head how many that would be. Shinichiro, Inupi, Draken, Mikey, Izana, Kakucho, you. Seven.

"Will Koko be there too?", you asked, reminiscing that you haven't seen him for some time now.

"He's in the library. When I asked him whether I should pick him up or not, he said he didn't want to"

"He's still no fan of motorbikes, is he?"

"Well, he's probably working on the business program with Kisaki", Inupi said and you hummed in agreement. Koko and Kisaki really were impressive individuals. To be correct, everyone of your friend group was. Everyone was following their dreams. Admirable.

Inupi and you continued your ride in silence. Opposite to Koko, you enjoyed driving a lot. You always wanted to have a motorcycle yourself, however your father didn't allow you due to what happened to your mom a few years ago.

Around 20 minutes later, you and Inupi arrived at 'S•S Motors', where Draken was screwing on a bike, while Mikey was sitting on a box beside it, munching on a Dorayaki. As soon as he spotted you, he jumped off of the box and waved. "Heyyo (Y/N)-chan. Glad you came." You greeted him back with a smile.

Mikey's gaze turned toward Inupi. "Did you bring the coke?"

"Am I a delivery service to you?", Inupi replied, slightly annoyed. However, you held up two plastic bags filled with some tins.

"Hey Mikey, try the engine", Draken suddenly commanded and Mikey ate up his Dorayaki, went back, and turned the key, causing the bike to roar.

"It started", Mikey smiled.

"Hell yeah!", Draken stood up and they gave each other a high five.

Another figure neared the shop from the distance and you squinted your eyes to recognise who it was. As soon as you made out the character, you pushed the plastic bags in Mikey's hands, much to his surprise, and ran towards the approaching figure.