chapter 13: waking up together

Credits to @Mermaid-Ghost-Girl

It was the following day now and y/n alarm went off for school. She woke up and saw all the Jacob's around her. It literally felt like she was still dreaming. None of this felt real.
Y/n knew she had to feed them but how was she supposed to sneak a load of food down here without her mum getting suspicious?
She got out of bed carefully not waking kirby and baxter and saw Jacob waking up.
" hey good morning" Jacob said in his morning raspy voice. Super hot.
" good morning" she smiled.
" what are you doing" he asked sitting up.
" oh I'm trying to figure out a way to get you all food without my mum getting suspicious. I can't have her knowing your down here. That'd be a complicated situation to explain" y/n explained.
Jacob nodded and smiled.
" oh could you take care of baxter today? I have to go to school and make sure none of them leave the room" she asked.
" of course" Jacob smiled.
Y/n smiled. It was actually nice waking up with company I mean obviously its nice because its Jacob and his characters but usually she was alone down here.
" okay I'll be right back with food" she said running upstairs.
Jacob smiled. He thought she was the cutest thing ever.
Y/n peaked into the kitchen like she was a spy to see if her mum was in there. She wasn't so she quickly ran and went into the fridge. She saw a load of fruit and picked up all of that up and she saw donuts on the table and pinched them too.
She ran as soon as they were in her hands.
" okay I hope you like fruit and donuts" she said coming down to everyone being awake expect for hawk because he was the last to go to sleep last night and Even though he had a giant mohawk on his head he looked adorable.
She handed donuts to kirby and baxter and she put the rest on her table for the others to choose what they want.
" oh do you guys want to make a fort when I get back from school. I told my mum I was making one when I borrowed the blankets" y/n asked.
" yeah that sounds awesome. That means we'll all be together" Jacob smirked wanting to be beside y/n.
" great" she said as she approached hawk to wake him up. Shes surprised the alarm and everyone talking hasn't woken him up.
She tapped him a couple of time until his eyes slowly opened. Usually he would be annoyed with someone waking him but when he saw y/n he smiled.
" oh hey" he said sitting up rubbing his eyes.
" hey breakfast" she said handing him a piece of fruit. He looked like a guy that liked to keep healthy.
" thanks" he said before turning to look at eli who wasn't eating. He knows how  much eli hated eating infront of people.
" hey no one is going to judge you here and if they do I'll kick there ass. So go and eat something" hawk said.
Eli smiled as y/n handed him a donut. Hes glad hawks here. Someone that actually understands him. It's a shame he doesn't understand hawk yet but he will eventually.
" have you got to go to school today" baxter asked fearfully like he doesn't want to be alone.
" yeah but don't worry Jacob will take care of you" she said holding his hand.
Baxter looked at Jacob who was smiling at him. Baxter smiled back until kirby started talking.
" do you want to see my drawings baxter" he asked getting his sketchbook.
Baxter immediately took an interest. Actually so did everyone except Joey and hawk who decided to get to know each other and expect y/n who got ready for school and left them talking to each other.