IruAzz: Teach me how to dance.

Start from the beginning

"Sure, you can come along. I can finally see my Alice a little more!" My mom boasted, obviously pleased. A little too much for my opinion.

She then called david to bring us the carriage, and we went to the castle. Once we were finally there, I jumped out of the carriage, ready to look for Iruma.

The castle in its entirety looked empty. No one was here yet. That would mean that I could greet Iruma right when he arrives.

My body was trembling with excitement when i saw another carriage coming from the distance, and another one.

Eventually I recognized Iruma's carriage. I saw them step out in the distance, but before I could go up to greet him, my mother pulled me into the castle, dragging me away.

"No. Let me go! Mother!!!" I said, being dragged away. The rubble was screeching underneath my feet.

"Nope, you are here with your mommy, remember? Not with Iruma." She said, a wicked smile on her face.

Once I was inside the castle, my mood was horrible. My stupid mother ruined it all again. I don't like going with her at all!

My mother and me walked up to the chairs. The wait for Iruma felt endless. Eventually though, he and his grandpa entered the room. I waved at and he waved back, a slight smile on his lips.

Damn my fire he is so adorable.

After a while of people entering the rooms, the thirteens finally began their meeting.

They however didn't want any attendees in this meeting, and me along with Iruma had to leave. We were sent to a ballroom, and told to go play in here instead since we were 'kids.'

Normally I would have punched their guts out, but right now im just grateful that they put me and Iruma in the same room together.

The ballroom was empty, with glass walls covering every inch of the place. I awkwardly greeted Iruma.

"Hello, master!"

"Hi, Asmodeus." He replied smiling. "We got thrown out huh?" He then said, laughing.

I chuckled and brushed over my hair with my hand. "Yeah, I guess we did."

"So what would you like to do now?" Iruma said. He was fidgeting with his sleeve and he looked uncomfortable. "I mean. It's a ballroom." He then added, his hand going up to touch his face.

"Well, what would you like to do?" I asked him, flustered, realizing that it was just us two for a while.

"Well, would you maybe.." He stopped, looking embarrassed. "I mean.. I can't exactly dance. Could you maybe teach me?"

He looked extremely embarrassed, it was honesty kind of cute. His shaky breath made it all the better. It was like music to my ears.

"Yeah, of course I can." I replied. "What kind of dance would you like to learn?"

He was staring at me, he looked so happy. Good going, me!

"Wait, kind of dance?" He suddenly asked. His face was now twitched into a confused face.

"Yeah, there are many different types and styles." I said. He didn't look any less confused. "Hold on, maybe this will help. In what kind of situation would you use it?" I then asked.

"Well, everytime when I go to a party with my grandpa I see people dancing. They would then dance in weird circles and hold each other." He said, a slight blush making its way to his cheeks.

Is he talking about slow dancing?

"Do you mean slow dancing?" I asked. He just stared in confusion. "What is that?"