Prologue

Taehyung who is a very happy boy stays with his mum who was an omega he was 5 years old when is alpha father died everyone was expecting him to be an alpha since he was male but for some reason he is an Omega his Fathers family was a little disappointed but his mum never cared, to avoid taehyung facing downgrade from his father's family his mum moved from Busan so seoul were he continued his studies and was doing very well.

When taehyung was in college he met jungkook an alpha who was literally the only talk of the whole school he played every kind of sport including swimming which taehyung was in .

On a faithful day while taehyung was showering after swimming jungkook forgot his body shampoo and asked the other by the stall for a shampoo and  immediately taehyung was passing it to him a quick strawberry scent came to his nostril and he moved naked to taehyung's bath stand as he approached the other he could also scent a coffee smell coming from the alpha in front of him he knees weakend to a kneel but jungkook held him before he could reach the ground .

Mate

Mate my omega jungkooks wolf says .

They both had a crazy first time sex in the bath stand that day . taehyung teared all he could but that didn't stop jungkook from filling him up ..

*
*
*
Few months into their relationship taehyung confirmed he was pregnant he was scared at first but when he told jungkook about it for some reason the other was super happy he introduced him to his parents and the day for the wedding was fixed but few weeks after every preparation taehyung's mom died from high blood pressure .
*
*
*
After taehyung's mom burial they both got married and few months later tae gave birth to a beautiful baby girl who looked so much like jungkook to the extent that you didn't need to ask about the child's father immediately you see jungkook
*
*
*
Few months after the birth to Anna their daughter taehyung took in again he was so happy even when the doctor told him it was quite too early to have another baby since it hasn't been 3years he put to birth . But taehyung didn't want to get rid of the baby even when he was told there will be risks even jungkook on the other had tried convincing him he declined boldly .

Days turned to months taehyung felt pain most of the time during the pregnancy growth that he even had to take a long leave at work and also went to the hospital frequently ...

*
*
*
After the deliverance of the child taehyung passed out into coma for three months at the time he got out of coma he had amnesia forgetting some of his memories which was him ever having kids and that's wasn't all he was practically irritated by his own children though he remembered jungkook vividly he had no memory of his children ..

Treatment was made jungkook was determined to go to any length to get taehyung's memories back but to no avail the doctor only says the memory will come back gradually by getting him close to the children ..

" What's wrong with this child he has been crying all day get him away " taehyung shouts at jungkook who had giving him jimin their son to pat to sleep.

" Don't shout at the child love " .

" So you love this little devil more than me your husband " taehyung walks out on jungkook before he could even correct him ...

Welcome officially to Stigma ...