Part 2 - The First meeting

(Just for this part, Partypoopers voice will be underlined.)

--------------------------------------------

*THUD*

-Ow..- I groan, landing on my back. I look around, and realize I'm no longer at level 52. The Walls are yellow, and the carpet is moist, a little too moist. - It smells like, blood?- I cover my nose, its really suffocating. The florescent lights buzz, but other then that, its silent. I think we've covered this level before in class, I think its called level 0? Humans say that its supposedly the start of the backrooms, and was one of the first levels discovered. -Forget all these facts, I need to find a way out of here.- I whisper to myself clenching my teddy bear in my hands. I could use the charm we were given, in case any of us no-clipped, it would lead us right back to level 52. The silence was broken when I heard tiny footsteps approaching, and the sound of giggling followed. I freeze, and not knowing what to do, dash behind a wall.

- helloo? - a voice screeched forcing me to cover my ears. The footsteps seemed to be coming closer, and I kept wondering what I should do.

- BOO!- The shrieking voice was so loud, I fell to the ground, out of shock. - Oh, I didn't expect to see a partypooper here. - The partygoer smiled, offering to help me up. I accepted, and when I stood up, I examined them. In front of me was a child partygoer, a bit taller then me, covered in baggy pale-colored leather, holding a pink balloon. And of course the iconic red :) face upon their face.

- did I scare you? did I? am I scary? Do - they spoke, bombarding me with questions, but I couldn't help but cover my ears, they were so loud. - Could you please ... speak more softly? - I asked them, with my hands still covering my ears. - Oh, I'm sorry, is this alright for you? - They questioned me, I nodded.

- Okay, so sad face, what should I call you? - they cheerfully asked. - I.. don't have an official name yet... but I guess you could call me sad face. - I replied, since partypoopers aren't given real names until their naming ceremony. For now, you have a letter or a number. - That's funny, you don't even have a name? We just go by numbers throughout our lives! Isn't that COOL? - They rejoiced, jumping up and down. - I guess so.-

They tilted their head and pointed and my teddy, which I was conveniently hiding behind me. This is going to be awkward. - What's that? - they asked, then screamed - A TEDDY BEAR?? - Honestly, I felt as if my eardrums were going to burst. - yes, it is...- I whispered, while my ears were still ringing.

-That's so cool!- they commented, which honestly had me puzzled. No one seems to like my teddy bear back a the classroom, but its the only thing I have left of my big brother. - Thanks...-

- So sad face, you wanna come to a party soon? I'm sure you'll have SOO much fun with us! - They giggled, with excitement in their eyes. - No thanks, I have to find my way back anyway. - I replied softly, and waved a good bye. - WAIT! - they squealed, gripping my arm. - Promise you'll come back sometime soon? And join our party? :) - They pleaded. - Um sure, I'll try, see you.- I told them walking away, and hiding in a corner. I looked at the charm it in my hands, closed my eyes and said, - level 52. -