𝔦𝔵. 𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔦𝔬𝔯 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩𝔰 𝔳𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔶𝔟𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔭𝔦𝔢𝔠𝔢

senior girls volleyball piece

          RAVEN KING KNEW WHO BENNY WAS, THEY HAD BEEN IN CLASSES TOGETHER SINCE kindergarten, and knew how incredibly shy he is

          RAVEN KING KNEW WHO BENNY WAS, THEY HAD BEEN IN CLASSES TOGETHER SINCE kindergarten, and knew how incredibly shy he is. She had wanted to speak to him once in third grade but he was extremely shy, and one time in second grade when someone that wasn't his friends spoke to him, he ignored them, or Lucas or Harry spoke on his behalf. It reminded Raven of her cousin Davina, and her extremely bad social anxiety when they were children. She remembers her speaking on Davina's behalf when she couldn't. She didn't want to push Benny, and she tried to talk to him again in sixth grade, but he had a bad panic attack during a presentation, when Nate told him to speak up. Raven punched Nate that time, on behalf of Benny.

She worked with Benny before, last year, via Davina. She found out Davina was helping him come out of his shell, and be confident in himself. Raven was glad, from what she hears, Benny was sweet, and Harry's best friend. Noah had told her how Harry said how funny Benny is. Noah thought Benny is a great photographer, as did Raven. He is brilliant.

"I'm working with your best friend, but I don't want to send him into a panic attack." Raven tells Harry taking a seat next to him, for the time being.

"I'm sorry what?" Harry asks her with a half a cookie hanging from his mouth.

"I'm working with your best friend, Benny Scott on a paper, this Thursday, girls volleyball game, I don't want to send him into a panic attack. I know how shy he is." She says slowly, making the green eyed boy roll his eyes.

"I'm not slow." He tells her and she has a teasing smile on her face.

"Help me." She tells him.

"He doesn't get anxiety or panic attacks anymore, not often." He says, "don't raise your voice at him, talk about the subject, if you are going to start a conversation talking about Star Wars."

"Favorite character?" She asks him.

"Yeah." He says.

"Darth Vader and Leia." She says without any hesitation and he tries not give her a reaction, Benny's favorite character is Darth Vader. He was obsessed with Darth Vader when he was a kid, he still kinda is, but he did dress up as Vader for Halloween three years in a row, and made Lucas dress up as Luke Skywalker for one, chasing him around with a red light saber. Dam, Benny is right, Raven King is a dream girl.

"Star Wars is always a safe option for Benny." He tells her with a smile. Benny might actually have a shot in holding a conversation up with her.

"Good I can talk about Star Wars." She says nodding taking in the information. "He dressed up as Darth Vader for Halloween for three years in a row." She says and Harry looks at her with a surprised look. "He had a really cool costume." She says, "most the boys had cops or firefighters, or jedi's, but not Benny, he was Darth Vader, in kindergarten."